New Logo Coming To KICentral!

Love what you are doing and working on the site, but could you introduce yourself?

I think most members would feel more comfortable and would love to get to know who is doing site updates and making new logos. I see you have been a member since 2005, but by your post count you seem like a new member. Hope to learn more about you soon!

• Like 6

Love what you are doing and working on the site, but could you introduce yourself?

I think most members would feel more comfortable and would love to get to know who is doing site updates and making new logos. I see you have been a member since 2005, but by your post count you seem like a new member. Hope to learn more about you soon!

Sorry, been a little busy with this website, and other things. Here's a bit about me.

My real name is Lee.

Although I live in Indianapolis, I consider Kings Island my home park. I've been going to it for over twenty years.

I'm a graphic artist by trade, and have been in charge of designing 95% of the banner, logo, and t-shirt design (well, the one that originally won before Dane released the second version, per request) you have all seen on KICentral for close to a decade... God I'm old, lol.

I have been a long term theme park/amusement park enthusiast. I've done the Walt Disney College Program, gone to IAAPA multiple times, and am trying hard to get back into the industry via Disney or Silver Dollar City.

Guess that's really all I have. That's my life in a nut shell.

If anyone ever needs any graphics/vinyl/etc, contact me. I do vehicle graphics, signage, logo/branding creation. Etc.

• Like 14

Are we going to be able to get T-shirts with the new logo? The one I have with the old logo is getting a bit faded :)

I agree, this new logo would look nice on a t-shirt while walking around KI. I think it would start quite a few conversations with guests and other enthusiasts!

• Like 4

Are we going to be able to get T-shirts with the new logo? The one I have with the old logo is getting a bit faded :)

I agree, this new logo would look nice on a t-shirt while walking around KI. I think it would start quite a few conversations with guests and other enthusiasts!

My "old logo" shirt started a conversation between me and another guest last season - someone who was a regular lurker here and recognized my username :)

I'd be interested in a shirt if the price is reasonable (no more than around $15, maybe $20 for a standard t-shirt).

I am trying to figure out the best route to go, but I am not trying to make any money off them. All will get them at cost. I'm just trying to decide which direction I should go, print wise. Right now, I'm thinking about $18 or so, each, plus shipping.

• Like 1

Great logo! Would pick-up be possible to avoid shipping, on KI Opening Day for instance?

My size varies by shirt manufacturer (American Apparel, Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, etc), so my decision would be based on which shirts are used. (It can be small, medium, or occasionally even large.)

Great logo! Would pick-up be possible to avoid shipping, on KI Opening Day for instance?

My size varies by shirt manufacturer (American Apparel, Fruit of the Loom, Hanes, etc), so my decision would be based on which shirts are used. (It can be small, medium, or occasionally even large.)

That's why I've been thinking about just purchasing iron-on logos for you guys to apply on yourself. Thoughts?

• Like 1

^ Personally, I'd prefer a screen-printed shirt from a quality manufacturer, even if it costs a bit more. Iron-on images tend to come off, and cheap shirt blanks look and feel cheap.

For what it's worth, my favorite t-shirt blanks are probably Fruit of the Loom.