New Logo Coming To KICentral!

Thanks for the input. What I use is actually professional quality materials. Not the cheap, store bought, iron-on crap that can be printed with your home printer.

At the same time, I also am partial owner of a professional grade printer. It's just a matter of trying to figure out which direction is best.

And thanks for the shirt recommendation. I definitely want the shirt to be comfortable, and last a long time.

As for screen printing, that's always an option. I'm looking into that as well. It all really depends on how many people actually want these shirts.

I like the new shirt ideas, some of the already said thoughts on the shirts do sound plausible. If I may intervene, I would like to pose a idea to where the back is anything you wish, for example, if one wanted a drawing/sketch on his or her's shirt, then one may do so, or just a username/name on the shirt, with those ideas there can be a bit of extra work, so I would think that a proper price should be made for each choice, if each choice can be used in an accurate process. It is always better to have options sometimes, while at other times it can be a problem.

While on the topic, welcome to KIC, we are happy that you came, also, excellent work on the new logo, it makes this professional site look more and more like the best site for anything KI or other parks in general, I expect great things from your excellent work that I know you can achieve on this site

A good question would be...

Would we be expecting different colors?

Suggestions would be

White
Black
Red
Green (Maybe?)

But that's just me thinking here. Choice is your of course. Really love your work :D

EDIT

So I just had a great idea for the shirts!

For the back. If you haven't decided. What if it's your username printed onto the back of it? It maybe a bit of work. And possibly a bit more money. But hey. I think It would be cool to have a shirt and wear it when you go to Kings Island and it shows you who you are ;)

You will not see me on a sunny day above 75 in a dark colored shirt. So, I would prefer to not have a dark shirt please! White or a very light blue would be good!

Totally agree with this! I would add maybe an option for a light gray as well.

I love your awesome design! It has an almost "Nike" quality to it (as in, world-class). I'd love to see it on a gray XLT tee.

Same here. I would like to see it on a grey shirt, not white.

Love the logo, and would love a shirt, preferably light gray.

I bought one of the old old ones (the one with the original KIC coaster logo) a few years ago and took iron-on letters to add my user name to the back, and I had several people from this site introduce themselves to me at the park. But then after only a few times wearing it, the sunscreen I put on at the park came out of the bottle too fast, I got a nice glob of it on the shirt, which caused a stain that I haven't been able to get out. :angry:

• Like 2

Sorry, been a bit busy with work.

Shirts will definitely not be dark colored. I will look into a light grey, but only if we go with silk screening. If we try and print on colors that are not white, we will run into coloration problems.

I'm doing a test print tomorrow with several different materials. I'm going to then beat the hell out of each shirt to see if any of the materials are worth using. I'll keep you all in the loop as things progress.

In the mean time, is anyone interested in a sticker for your car, laptop, etc?

Thinking about printing some decals of just the logo (Like I have for my profile picture), and a bumper sticker.

• Like 3

Sorry, been a bit busy with work.

Shirts will definitely not be dark colored. I will look into a light grey, but only if we go with silk screening. If we try and print on colors that are not white, we will run into coloration problems.

I'm doing a test print tomorrow with several different materials. I'm going to then beat the hell out of each shirt to see if any of the materials are worth using. I'll keep you all in the loop as things progress.

In the mean time, is anyone interested in a sticker for your car, laptop, etc?

Thinking about printing some decals of just the logo (Like I have for my profile picture), and a bumper sticker.

A Mouse Pad would be nice ;)

• Like 2

^ People still use mouse pads?

I'm doing a test print tomorrow with several different materials. I'm going to then beat the hell out of each shirt to see if any of the materials are worth using.

Good to hear that they're going to be done "right". Perhaps throw them in with several loads of laundry as well; washing machines are often unkind to printed logos.
  • Like 3

^ People still use mouse pads?

I'm doing a test print tomorrow with several different materials. I'm going to then beat the hell out of each shirt to see if any of the materials are worth using.

Good to hear that they're going to be done "right". Perhaps throw them in with several loads of laundry as well; washing machines are often unkind to printed logos.

;)