Reds Hall of Fame Grille

Colonel_SoB_fan

^ Couldn't agree more. I love the foursquare layout, as it usually helps open the room up and makes it easier to get a drink! I cannot wait for this place to open up!

Now my question is, are they going to show Reds games only, or can we expect to see other games playing, and watch other sports as well? I understand if it's strictly Reds games only, seeing as it is the theme of the restaurant and all, but checking up on other games and sports would be nice.

• Like 2

I hope they add Montgomery Inn Pork Potato Skins like they serve at the Machine Room Grille.I think they call them Cincinnati Red Potato Skins? Anyway,anytime I see a game with my old man,thats our first stop before heading to our seats.Two drafts and some pork skins and ready for some baseball. :)

• Like 2

^ Couldn't agree more. I love the foursquare layout, as it usually helps open the room up and makes it easier to get a drink! I cannot wait for this place to open up!

Now my question is, are they going to show Reds games only, or can we expect to see other games playing, and watch other sports as well? I understand if it's strictly Reds games only, seeing as it is the theme of the restaurant and all, but checking up on other games and sports would be nice.

I don't see this much effort & expense going into this type of a themed atmosphere only to show one team/ game a day.

I also love the location. For parents who choose not to partake in some of the larger coasters in the area or the park's main water ride now have a very nice option relatively close to sit back & relax.

When our kids were still very young (breast feeding too) I always would get a horizon suite at Breakers Tower so the wife & kids had a place to relax while I went to TGI Fridays & "relaxed" too. Often times a Tribe game would be on. We always had Motorolas so that we could still converse. It worked out perfectly.

• Like 5