Fast Lane "Plus" Comes to some of the Cedar Fair Parks

CoasterGeek101

• 2 months later...

Hi I havnt been to KI in 10 years, im sersiously considering the fast pass, 2-3 visits after that i prb wont. It where it has been so long since i went, I just hope other ppl in line arnt running their mouth, I will run it back, just wondering if thats gonna be a factor or will the stress be worth it. ps nice site you guys have here!

I wouldn't recommend running your mouth back, that's what starts these kind of arguments in line.

Instead, just keep walking and enjoy your short wait. You paid for it, they had the opportunity and passed on it.

I had the same situation at Universal Studios, I chose not to wait, ended up waiting 3 extra trains as they loaded their Express Pass customers, then let us on.

I saved around $100.00 dollars and they waited 5 minutes less.

My plan is to ride one then move on to next and not keeping going back on the same ride. I dont think FP should get choice of seating or ride one ride over and over

You don't get choice seating exactly. At most rides you are integrated into the line at, or close to, the station. Once in the station, you pick you seat lane, just like everyone else, and wait behind the people in front of you.

And if you mean riding 'over and over' like not getting off of the ride, Fast Lane doesn't work that way. Once your turn is over, you get off the ride and get back in line (if you want to ride again). Fast Lane doesnt mean no wait, just less wait.

• Like 1

I love the concept. Universal Studios parks started this years ago. You can also do VIP packages at most parks. There is definitely a market for it, otherwise they wouldn't offer it. I will continue buying a Fast Lane pass every time I go to KI and CP. It was really great to have also when I went to USOrlando.

I think this is stupid what they're doing. FL already costs a lot as it is and I bet they're going to get a lot of grief from the GP about confusion of which Fast Lane pass can get you on what ride.

At this point, Fast Lane is on all rides except Planet Snoopy, White Water Canyon, and Congo Falls. The program is in it's second year at the park, and so far, no "confusions" have been made.

Guest Department47

I think this is stupid what they're doing. FL already costs a lot as it is and I bet they're going to get a lot of grief from the GP about confusion of which Fast Lane pass can get you on what ride.

At this point, Fast Lane is on all rides except Planet Snoopy, White Water Canyon, and Congo Falls. The program is in it's second year at the park, and so far, no "confusions" have been made.

Congo Falls actually does have Fast Lane. Outside of the two pay attractions and most Snoopy rides, all the park's rides have Fast Lane but White Water Canyon, Kings Island and Miami Valley Railroad, Grand Carousel, and Flight Deck. The Snoopy rides that do have Fast Lane are Race For Your Life Charlie Brown, Flying Ace Aerial Chase, and Surf Dog.

I went last sat didnt get the fast pass (I wanted to see how crowded it was) and i never waited over an hour on anything, until that evening. I was able ride Vortex,beast, Adventure Express, backot stunt, white water canyon, Flight deck x4 Racer and Flight of Fear. I paid 2 dollars spun the wheel by Vortex and won one of thouse one time fast pass cards and used it to ride Diamondback!! I used to money I was going to buy fast pass with to upgrade to season tickets and I plan on going back every other weekend. I cant beleive I waited 10 years to come back, going back next weekend for more! ps I didnt see much fast pass on anyride maybe a few. Rumors at the park with ppl i talked to in line is they think a Giga coaster is being put in.

• Like 2

I was talking about the difference between FL and FL plus.

• Like 1