Strange rumors you've heard

Michigander19

Well, I've heard that.....

1 -The Vortex is sinking

2 - Numerous people died on The Bat

3 - the Eiffel Tower is gonna be moved across the highway to make room for other rides

4 - People were killed on Son of Beast

5 - Screamscape is credible

6 - The Dippin' dots guys know everything

7 - Almost every ride attendant has a relative that knows everything about the park's future

feel free to add to my list!

• Like 10

1 -The Vortex is sinking

3 - the Eiffel Tower is gonna be moved across the highway to make room for other rides

7 - Almost every ride attendant has a relative that knows everything about the park's future

feel free to add to my list!

I think it's safe to say that #3 is definately not going to happen.

The others are some of the great unknowns of Kings Island.

• Like 1

Hi all I've been reading this website for a couple years and just now joined but I've heard from a couple sources that Kings Island can't build a 300 ft plus coaster because of a height restriction in Mason. Any feedback?

I asked a while back on the 5@5 if KI could have the world's first 500ft tall coaster? Answer was no because of near by airport(s)

Wait, the Dippin' Dots guy doesn't know everything? He said that we were going to have a BB 2.0 in 2014, BB1, a sad man. I have heard that there are ghosts at Kings Island, especially during September till October, it really heats up then supposedly.

1 -The Vortex is sinking

8-The Crypt is now a military armory.

• Like 2

Some girl named Missouri Jane lives in the house in the fort by the Soak City train station. It's obviously a rumor because the house has been vacant for years...

S.O.B. who likes to point out the obvious

Missouri Jane is one of the parks many ghosts. She happens to inhabit one of the control towers for White Water Canyon.

Some girl named Missouri Jane lives in the house in the fort by the Soak City train station. It's obviously a rumor because the house has been vacant for years...

S.O.B. who likes to point out the obvious

Missouri Jane is one of the parks many ghosts. She happens to inhabit one of the control towers for White Water Canyon.

Sometimes, I find it hard to display online sarcasm...

• Like 2

There was once a rumor that Tom Hanks appeared on Cincinnati television news, in his "Forrest Gump" character, to announce Bubba Gump Shrimp Shack ten years ago. (Turns out to be only partially true; there was such a "Gump" appearance, but it was not Tom Hanks.)

• Like 2

I once had a 9 year old boy puke all over our table at Bubba Gumps at Universal Orlando.I tried to turn the sign to "Stop Forrest Stop" but it was to late! Sorry,I forgot the topic,lets let little Missouri Jane R.I.P, that little girl is in Heaven,the good Lord wouldnt let a young girls spirit roam Kings Island looking for her mommy,Geeeze!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

ive heard there going to build a giga coaster in the old Son of Beast area and its going to be called Banshee because Cedar Fair bought rights to Cedar Fair

Cedar Fair bought rights to Cedar Fair? Who'd they buy them from?

Terp, who likes to ask questions.

they bought rights to put the name Banshee on cups and other suvineier items