The best picture of Pki?

TheSnapper

• 4 weeks later...

I like that second picture Tanner. Its pretty cool. What did you have your aperature set at? It looks kind of over-exposed, but that must have been a five or six second exposure right?

I have a Minolta Maxxum 4, and it can do some of that cool stuff. I havent learned how yet. Something I had an idea to do was keep the camera pointed at something stationary, like the top of the SOB lift hill, and take multiple exposures at several points during the day so it looks like there are a bunch of suns in a line across the sky. I have seen it done over the grand canyon, and the washington monument, but I thought it would be cool to do at PKI. I have to learn the camera first, and get a tripod first though. Most of my photography now is done with digitial video.

That's news to me! ph34r.gif

Do you know me or something pastecaesar? Obviously, you came on this forum just to harass me - your name is a tie in to mine. Or are you just some wierdo who likes to be an ass?

And I apologize if my picture is not 'cool'. I thought it was at the time. But thats no reason to call me gay or to f-ing hate me.

I like that second picture Tanner. Its pretty cool. What did you have your aperature set at? It looks kind of over-exposed, but that must have been a five or six second exposure right?

I have a Minolta Maxxum 4, and it can do some of that cool stuff. I havent learned how yet. Something I had an idea to do was keep the camera pointed at something stationary, like the top of the SOB lift hill, and take multiple exposures at several points during the day so it looks like there are a bunch of suns in a line across the sky. I have seen it done over the grand canyon, and the washington monument, but I thought it would be cool to do at PKI. I have to learn the camera first, and get a tripod first though. Most of my photography now is done with digitial video.

It was actually a 16 second exposure. Yes you're right it is overexposed, but it was the end of the night, I was on my knees trying to hold my camera still on a trash can, last ride of the night so it was that or nothing, not time to experiment really.

If you have any questions about photography let me know; I'll be happy to answer them.

• 2 weeks later...