KICentral T-Shirt Poll

Send Payment, Size, and Address (Or Name if you're going to be there opening day) via paypal to shirts@KICentral.com !

Official Pricing:

Small - X Larger - $25.75 shipped

2XL - 3XL - $28.75 shipped

**Subtract $6.00 if you're picking up on the 27th!**

To get the best price, we are trying to figure out how many people are actually interested. A vote is a reserve for that size. Obviously the more people we get, the cheaper it will be. Just an FYI, 2XL & 3XL shirts will most likely be $3.00 over the other costs.These shirts are silk-screened.

As soon as we get a general idea of how many people actually want these, I will be able to provide actual pricing.

KIC2013_Front.jpg

Rear:

KIC2013_Rear.jpg

On Shirt:

shirt_front.jpgshirt_rear.jpg

• Like 2

What style of Hanes shirts are these, or are there any measurements? Looking through my collection, different Hanes shirts are quite different.

They do seem to run a bit large, so I'm not sure whether to get a medium or a small.

EDIT: I selected medium. Better to risk it running large than to risk it being too small.

What intelligent questions.

I wouldn't expect anything else from this board. lol. Normally a forum would be flooded with a ton of yes or a ton of no's and reasons they won't be getting a shirt.

Also, I love how immediately wordplay is thrown into the mix.

Just a few reasons I love this site.

• Like 6

I am in between due to the fact that usually I can run in two sizes in two different brands and kinds of shirts. I would pick my choice in shirt size....for the right price.

I am in between due to the fact that usually I can run in two sizes in two different brands and kinds of shirts. I would pick my choice in shirt size....for the right price.

These shirts are being printed on Hanes T-shirts. I can try and get the exact type of t-shirt if you need more information.

I didn't know if I had to post in the thread but I did vote....an XL for me.

No, you don't have to post to this thread. I was just confirming that the number of shirts people "voted" for was about the number of people are interested in them. I'm just trying to get the most accurate price.

• Like 1

So I have some unfortunate news. Gray shirts will be $5 more on top of the original price because each shirt will required another layer of ink. Argh....

$5 more than what? Do we have an estimated price yet?

Also, how will payment be arranged? Will we be using PayPal, credit cards, mailing checks, etc.?

• Like 3

I seriously have no idea who this guy is. I think he's Dane's friend. He does great work, though. haha I guess I should keep quiet.

You guessed correctly. Dane's friend. Been doing the banners/graphics for the website for quite a while, just never really keep up with forums since I'm always working.

• Like 2