KICentral T-Shirt Poll

Alrighty! Just got back from the printers. The official prices are as follows:

Small - X Larger - $25.75 shipped

2XL - 3XL - $28.75 shipped

These shirts are silk screened. That makes them vibrant and durable. Outlasting the digital prints we did a few years back, 10 to 1.

I will be placing the order by Wednesday. I'm relying on the numbers we have above, so if anyone needs to change them (or add to your order, please let me know ASAP).

Payment will most likely be Paypal. Dane & I are discussing options right now.

Is that bulk shipping to you, or shipping one-at-a-time to each person? Are these white, or light gray with the extra printing layer. $26/each is somewhat expensive for T-shirts in quantity.

Perhaps we could save money by bulk shipping to one location, then arranging a couple times for pick-ups? Quite a few of us will already be in the same place at the same time, on Opening Day.

That's shipping, one at a time, to you. They are light gray.We only have fourty people ordering, that's not really "quantity" in the screen-printing business. It would be cheaper if we didnt have print on both sides, but with it being on the front and the back, that's where the price comes from.

Price Breakdown:

$19.75/Shirt

Why you may ask?

**Gray T-shirts cost more to screen because of the fact that they have to do a white base layer.

**Gray T-shirts cost more than white.

$6.00/Shipping

In regards to opening day. I have someone from the Indianapolis area that is offering to take them up the park for opening day. If that pans out, those people will not have to pay shipping. IndyGuy4KI is the one who is offering to take them over.

To be perfectly honest, they would cost more, but to keep the price down to you guys, I have ordered an additional 8 for myself in order to save you guys more money.

• Like 6

That's shipping, one at a time, to you. They are light gray.We only have fourty people ordering, that's not really "quantity" in the screen-printing business. It would be cheaper if we didnt have print on both sides, but with it being on the front and the back, that's where the price comes from.

Price Breakdown:

$19.75/Shirt

Why you may ask?

**Gray T-shirts cost more to screen because of the fact that they have to do a white base layer.

$6.00/Shipping

In regards to opening day. I have someone from the Indianapolis area that is offering to take them up the park for opening day. If that pans out, those people will not have to pay shipping. IndyGuy4KI is the one who is offering to take them over.

To be perfectly honest, they would cost more, but to keep the price down to you guys, I have ordered an additional 8 for myself in order to save you guys more money.

Is it possible I could pick up mine in Indianapolis since I live close to there?

• Like 1

I'd prefer mine to be shipped to me, because I don't know when I'll be at the park to get it.

I'm giving people the option to do which ever they find most convenient.

Price Breakdown:

$19.75/Shirt

Why you may ask?

$6.00/Shipping

Is it possible I could pick up mine in Indianapolis since I live close to there?

Of course you can. I live in Fishers, Indiana (Northeast of Indianapolis)

I'll get mine on Opening Day rather than pay for shipping. IndyGuy4KI, how early will you be there? I'll be there around 7:00 to 7:15 for the 5K.

Still waiting on a response from him whether or not he wants to do that. But I'm betting someone near me will be going to the park. If he doesn't come through, I know I can figure something out.

I plan to be there all day. Maybe I will get a locker to put them in so we can access it whenever we need to.

I am not sure if leaving the remaining shirts after lunch at Guest Relations/Services with names on the shirt orders would be something KI would be willing to do or not until the end of the day?

• Like 1

Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time here.

I plan to be there all day. Maybe I will get a locker to put them in so we can access it whenever we need to.

I am not sure if leaving the remaining shirts after lunch at Guest Relations/Services with names on the shirt orders would be something KI would be willing to do or not until the end of the day?

I don't think we want to burden Guest Services; they have a lot to deal with even on a normal day. They couldn't do it for all the groups that visit KI, so it wouldn't be fair to do it for us.

Perhaps end hand-outs at 9:20am, to give you time to stash them in a car prior to ERT? Or I'd be happy to dash proceed quickly yet carefully through the parking lot instead, since you're doing everything else. This seems better than wasting ERT minutes in the locker kiosk line.

Quite a few people are already interested in a lunchtime meet-up, per the opening day Google Doc. We need to figure out a time/place for that, and hopefully do t-shirts at the same time. (You're the one with the goods, so do you have a preferred time/location?)

Yes, I was thinking handing them out till 9:15 then return to car. Maybe a few of us who have done most of the organizing and leg work for the shirts and lunch plans(who want to join us) with the google doc can meet me at the front gate to pick a spot for lunch. I can go get the rest of the shirts and bring them to wherever we are eating. I can then post to the FB KIC page and on here where we are at and for how long.

After lunch put the rest in a locker and access when we need too. I am interviewing Don for the local radio station I work for in the mid afternoon, so I will be unavailable during that time.

By the way. The first 30 people to order their shirts get a free KICentral bumper sticker with their name on it!

That is great to hear! If I may inquire, when will the order placements start?

I would like to have a bumper sticker with BB1 labeled on it, just the thought makes me want to get my order in as soon as possible! :D

Yes, I was thinking handing them out till 9:15 then return to car. Maybe a few of us who have done most of the organizing and leg work for the shirts and lunch plans(who want to join us) with the google doc can meet me at the front gate to pick a spot for lunch. I can go get the rest of the shirts and bring them to wherever we are eating. I can then post to the FB KIC page and on here where we are at and for how long.

After lunch put the rest in a locker and access when we need too. I am interviewing Don for the local radio station I work for in the mid afternoon, so I will be unavailable during that time.

Where will you be handing them out prior to 9:15?