Kings Island Pass Processing 4/14/2013

Magm&MForce24/7

It has been quite awhile since posting on here, but my visit to KI has fueled the fire in my love for KI and amusement parks in general. I hope these photos will entertain a few people, or give spectators some views they have missed! This "trip report" will be of course VERY small and the phtos were all taken with an iPhone, but again hopefully a few will enjoy! Now on to the pictures!

8650737606_faf869b729.jpg
IMG_0438[1] by DamienConnelley, on Flickr

Even though this photo does not do any justice, I love seeing the Eiffel Tower while driving down Tylersville rd. I think it really represents how much of an influence KI is on the area.

8650738816_a95aab93e4.jpg
Since Invertigo is the most visually accessible coaster outside the gate, I took some easy shots. I'm still amazed at how much better Invertigo looks with the paint job from last season.
8650742176_173312b0fc.jpg
Another Invertigo photo from another angle. I was really hoping Invertigo would test while I was here today, it would've provided a lot better shots!
8650743298_cfee01aa77.jpg
This was the shot I was most curious about. I find it very strange without SOB dominating here. It's definitely weird not having two hypercoasters flanking the park.
8650741540_8abccccfa4.jpg
And just a quick photo of Diamondback, with Boo Blasters peeking through the beautiful trees.
Thanks for viewing! I hope to start posting a lot more and start getting to know everyone better! Feel free to post your favorite photo points @ KI, I would love know!
-Magm&MForce24/7
  • Like 16