Opening Day Scavenger Hunt

Jasper

I got this bright, yet wild haired idea last night just watching TV, so hear me out. Would it not be nice if, for the more enthusiast type people, Kings Island did something like an opening day Scavenger Hunt deal where you had to like pick out 5-10 things different in the park than were there last year. An example is, there is no more trash cans located beside of the Festhaus, or something received a coat of paint, things like that, that only the true enthusiast fan would be able to pick out.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

BLSC has removed its seatbelts, I don't know if FoF is the same or not.

I saw a report on Facebook that Flight Deck was also without seatbelts. I can't confirm that, though.

EDIT: Also, I noticed an interesting change: most of the wait time signs are now individually themed to that specific ride. Diamondback was the only ride I saw with the old generic yellow wait time sign.

Edited by jcgoble3
  • Like 1

I think Adventure Express got a new entrance sign. It has the same logo, but the colors don't look as faded. Altough not as noticable to me, I think the same thing happened to the Xtreme Skyflyer sign. Nothing that spectacular, but something I saw.

It could be a new sign, or it could just be fresh paint on the old sign. Either way, it's a nice touch.

BLSC has removed its seatbelts, I don't know if FoF is the same or not.

I saw a report on Facebook that Flight Deck was also without seatbelts. I can't confirm that, though.

EDIT: Also, I noticed an interesting change: most of the wait time signs are now individually themed to that specific ride. Diamondback was the only ride I saw with the old generic yellow wait time sign.

Flight Deck did not have seat belts today!

• Like 3