Off topic thread about The Beast.

BlackLabelRules

There is currently a rare piece of Kings Island memorabilia listed on eBay. It is a piece of lift chain from The Beast. The seller said it is from the 90's. The seller's name is beast3631 and the listing looks like this:

Beast Kings Island Chain Link - Rare - Mechanical Piece

He is a great seller. I've bought a few old KI shotglasses and an original press kit for The Beast from 1979. He's been really nice to me so I decided to put this on here in order to help him get more money for his auction. Please check it out and bid high!!!

• Like 1

The guy that is selling this stuff had a large collection of KI memorabilia. He said he was a worker at the park and fell in love with The Beast while working there. That's why he had a large collection of items. That's probably how he managed to get a piece of the lift chain. I'm sure he wouldn't sell his collection unless he really needs the money. That's why I mentioned it on here. I'm hoping he raises a fair amount of money. He's been very generous to me with both auctions that I bought from him. He is a trustworthy seller.