Which Coaster needs a paint job?

SonofBaconator

The Racer needs desperately to be repainted for like the last five years now. I wish for it to return to its 1972 colors. I also think it would be cool if they divided the station into colors, meaning everything that is currently red on the blue side should be painted blue.

Also, they need to finish Invertigo's paint job by painting everything left that is red/yellow into blue. Especially the entrance sign.

• Like 4

Invertigo was just painted for last season. I think it looks excellent with its new colors.

The supports on Vortex are supposed to be that dark color. They painted it navy blue. It certainly looks a lot better than it did prior to its paint job for the 2002 season, when the supports were a light gray, because they original dark blue had faded so much over the years. Its amazing how ultra violet light can fade paint colors.

I like how they play 70's music in Racer's station, it's a nice touch! Also, it appears they haven't painted Racer since the 70's either.

You mean it appears, as in it looks old, or appears, as in, it looks like it really hasn't been painted since the 70's?

The Beast. Bright ORANGE would probably be the best choice.

What do you guys think?

I wouldnt Mind some Orange Accents on The Beast. The only Drawback is it with the existing Brown of the Wood, It would looms like a Cleveland Browns themed coaster... And that... Well, Lets just say it wouldnt bode well for the Cincy area, ;)

• Like 1

The Beast. Bright ORANGE would probably be the best choice.

What do you guys think?

The only orange I want to see is The Beastie cars back on The Beastie, but a orange Beast? Please let's keep to a natural wood hue. I'd say the color of a red and white Racer, that would really bring a "Coney" feel to the Mall.

(On a different note, I just noticed something from watching that Office bit, Dwight left KIC, but now Jim came to KIC :wacko: )

• Like 2