Brady Bunch to make an appearance at KI in 2013!

IndyGuy4KI

To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the classic episode, three Brady Bunch stars, Barry Williams (Greg Brady), Christopher Knight (Peter Brady) and Susan Olsen (Cindy Brady), will return to Kings Island Sunday, May 19 to entertain park guests during four shows of singing, dancing and Brady Bunch anecdotes. Williams, Knight and Olsen will be available to meet fans, sign autographs and pose for photographs after each show.

https://www.visitkingsisland.com/article/media-center/Brady-Bunch-stars-returning-to-Kings-Island

Will you attend the park that day to see them?

• Like 7

perhaps we can have a 1 day only, canoe in the internation fountain attraction, the first one to find the lost blue prints wins season passes for this season (or next if they already have one).

OK, so not going to happen, but it should be interesting.

I just found out about this from Mrs. Gator, who emailed me a few minutes ago. As big of fans as the three of us are of The Brady Bunch, we'll definitely be there! Mrs. Gator is throwing a baby shower for a friend that day, so she's feeling a little anxious that she may not get to see them, but with four shows she probably (hopefully) will get to.

We saw them last time they came, and there was a video on Youtube of Mrs. Gator & GatorGirl (and a whole bunch of other people) on stage dancing with them. That was before GatorGirl really knew who they were, but she's a big fan of them now and watches them every Sunday.

• Like 1

No, I'm not that big of a Brady Bunch fan. I've only ever seen "The Cincinnati Kids" a couple of times and I only watched it to see what the park looked like way back when. Plus I was about umm -24 when they filmed that episode. So I may go to the park on May19th, but not to see the Bunch.

• Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Susan Olsen ( Cindy), Mike Lookinland ( Bobby), and Barry Williams ( Greg) when they were at the park Labor Day weekend of 2008 They were all so nice especially Susan. Cannot wait to see them again-will be nice to see ( and hopefully meet) Christopher Knight.( Peter.) as well. Kind of dissappointed that Florence Henderson ( Mrs Brady) and Ann B. Davis ( Alice, earlier know as Schultzy in Love that Bob. ) won't be there but you can't always have everything..

PS How about bringing the Partiridges next? Although Mrs. Brady was a cool mom, I would have to give Mrs. Partiridge the edge in the cool meter. ( After all she did play in a band.) Just saying.

• Like 3

and pardon the double post but if there's anyone out there who hasn't seen "The Cincinnati Kids" before and would like to, here is a link to the (what seems to be) recently posted video courtesy of CBS.com

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_brady_bunch/video/2104826261/the-brady-bunch-the-cincinnati-kids

I think it's pretty neato to see the park that long ago.

• Like 3

I will be at Rock on the Range on this day so I will not be able to attend, however, being that I am 21 years old and an AVID Brady Bunch fan I am sad I have to miss this. I read Barry Williams' autobiography 'Growing Up Brady' and he seems like a truly great guy. Hope those of you that get to be there and seem them enjoy it, I am looking forward to seeing the photos!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KingsIslandPR

Any announcements on the times yet?

Show times are 12pm, 2:30pm, 5:00pm and 7:30pm. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Information regarding the Brady Bunch returning to Kings Island is available on our website in the Special Events section under the Things To Do tab.

• Like 8

Yeah, I don't have to be close, just in the building really. I was thinking about trying to get there around 11 or so. Unfortunately my nephew has a b-day party that day at 3, so I'm only going to be able to check out the first show.

• Like 1

Depends on how close you want to sit, I'm going to take a peak at the line around 11:30(If I make it). If you want really close you might want to check it out even earlier.

We were in line just before 11:30, did not get in until the 2:30 show. Every show was filled up, a pretty good turnout.

• 2 weeks later...