Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow

DegenRider

I would say something like a 3-d Back to the Future. Take a ride in SkyCaptain's plane, fly around cities, jungles, and underwater, all while dog fighting some giant robots that sound and awful lot like the UFOs in War of the Worlds. The story of the ride could be fairly similar to both events in the movie and BTTF: the ride. The story is one big chase, Dex or Polly Perkins has been kidnapped and you're chasing the ninja lady that is holding them captive. During the chase, you fight off other machines and go through exotic locations. Off course, Lara Crof...I mean Franky Cook appears somewhere to give you a hand. Like BTTF, several people would "ride" in their own vehicle, and the movie would be shown Omnimax style.

I think that would be awesome. But considering that PKI and PCW are getting IJST this year, if SkyCaptain is made into a coaster, they'll probably give it to PCar and PGA. Although I think it would be awesome if we got it! We could use a really awesome coaster, especially an B&M. It doesn't look like IJST is going to be all that spectacular. But you know PGA will probably get it, since PCW and PKI got IJST, and PCar got Borg Assimilator. So PGA is due for one. dry.gif

I'm still peeved that we did'nt get assimilator. dry.gif

I don't think PKI will spend the money on a Back to the Future type of ride, but I could be wrong.

Actually, Paramount Parks has already done a simulator that (IMHO) is better than BTTF-- "Klingon Encounter" at ST:TE in Vegas. (Granted, we still haven't seen anything of this caliber go into one of the actual theme parks...)

Joel