Most Anticipated Thing at Kings Island 2013

BB1

It is truly hard to believe that it is now less than one week till the opening day! With a new restaurant, new dinos, a big hunk of wood gone from the park, and more, there is alot to look forward to, which leads me to ask. What is your most anticipated thing during the 2013 KI operating season?

I am first off most excited to see how the park looks without SoB, the skyline and the actual area. Then I really want to go look at the Red's Grille, I love baseball and like the Reds. Then with the Brady Bunch announcement I am excited to see photos and TR's as I will not be able to attend the park that day. Hopefully going to be a good year for the park.

• Like 1

After employee rides day and a few laps on The Beast I a pleased to report that the trims on The Beast are much more forgiving. Trim 1 is still the same but trim 2 is almost non existent and trim 3 has been cut back. Trim 4 is almost gone and you can't feel it at all unless you try. This gives the ride a good pop of airtime on the second hill and a much better paced ride after the shed and second lift. It make the ride feel more like it did with the skids than the last few years.

Segments of the magnetic trims where removed. The old ones are sitting directly to the side of the track on the catwalk. However they will probably be moved to a storage area by opening day.

100th post!

If these statements are legit, then this is now what I am most anticipating for 2013!

• Like 2

I'm just ready for the season to start... I'm pumped to start riding great coasters again like Invertigo, The Beast, Flight of Fear, Racer, Vortex and others. :D I'm also intrigued to see what Action Zone looks like without SoB or Thunder Alley; riding Flight Deck sure will be a different experience.