Rumors on connecting AZ to X-Base

T_12

Maybe we could trade Jungle Jim a Water Tower....or some go karts......or a bunch of wood......Dang.... too late!

I can't tell if you're being funny or not ... because like jcgoble said, Jungle Jim's actually did take the water tower....

I bet when something has reached the end of its life at KI Jeff Gramke has Jungle Jim on his cellphone contacts.

For the pathway, I doubt they will make one, thats challenging land, there is a ravine that seperates the old Animal Habitat from the park. Parts were culverted over for SOB. If Firehawk wasn't a relocate they could have left the terrain alone, but they had to have a level pad to get the supports the same elevations.

Now just think 5 years ago this month we got our first pictures of the "mystery swan lake construction"

• Like 5

Is there anything else Jungle Jim's is gonna take from us?

They possibly may take the Eiffel Tower. In all seriousness, they could possibly take the banner frames in AZ, but we'll cross the bridge of them taking anything from KI when we get there.

I can't picture them taking those out, since they got all new banners this year. If they were leaving soon, why not just let the faded ones stay up one more year? Although, King Cobra being repainted and such...

Guest Department47

^The banners were replaced for a few weeks last season with the ones for Grimm Blvd. It doesn't seem to be a massive undertaking to design, print, and hang new signs.

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt there is funding available, but have we thought about where in X Base this path will connect? Firehawk and Flight of Fear are in the way, maintenance buildings and roads block many entrances, and there's also Dinosaurs Alive! Could this path even connect?

No doubt there is funding available, but have we thought about where in X Base this path will connect? Firehawk and Flight of Fear are in the way, maintenance buildings and roads block many entrances, and there's also Dinosaurs Alive! Could this path even connect?

Dinosaurs Alive! is not in the way, as it is on the opposite side of X-Base. The others you mention are valid points, however.

• 3 weeks later...