Season Pass Processing Question

emileeee

This will be my first time getting my pass renewed before the park opens rather than during operating hours. Renewal passes don't even require processing, do they? My younger brother is getting his first pass and I'm driving him the the park tonight. It came with a paper he printed off, but it's been so long since I got a brand new pass I wasn't sure. Just a little confused on how that goes. Thanks!

If you have a physical pass, Gold Platinum or Season, all you do is go online, renew the pass with the number on the back, and your pass is ready to use. I have had this same Platinum Pass for going on 4 years now I believe and I have had the same card for all years.If your brother has a paper and you are taking him before the park opens, just go into processing and they will do it right there, and even if you went during normal operation, last time for me was about 3 years ago mind you, you get one entry to the park with the paper and then you HAVE to get it processed. Hope this helped out in some way.

• Like 1

^When I renewed my 2011 Platinum Pass last year for 2012 they gave me an all new physical pass even though I had my 2011 Platinum pass on hand. But I honestly don't remember why now. This year though they said I didn't need to go through getting another card so its apparently ready for the season.