Early Signs of 2014 Expansion?

BoddaH1994

I'm hoping for a Gravity Group woodie like Voyage goes in SOB spot. I want to say this too, maybe for all the people including myself attending Beast Buzz this summer, they will hint details like how they did at Coaster Mania last summer on the new ride.

• Like 1

I went to KI today and saw the fence with the teaser signs and peaked through and i could clearly see footers being poured where thunder alley used to be. After going on the Eiffel Tower to confirm this, i also realized that this will probably be the station area of what will probably be a new coaster for next year. Kings Island tweeted a teaser a couple of months ago that read "308". I have a feeling that this will be another Leviathan type coaster that will only be better.

Why @gahannaman though? He didn't ask any questions that I see in his Twitter. Not sure if it has any relevance, but Millenium Force is 308 feet tall...

Edit: I thought MF was 310, but Google came up with 308 and confused me. 310 it is.

Ride op on the Tower elevator today on the way down had a guest ask her "Are the Go-Karts still here?" To which she replied, "No they are removed for the new ride." About 8 of us made the awwwww gesture. Take that with a grain of salt, but I also would not be surprised to see a new area expansion. Anything is possible.

• Like 1

From this thread, there is a transcript showing what was mentioned at that time:

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26972-a-diversion/

Q. If we were trying to think of a random meaningless number between 300 and 309, what number would that be? (‏@gahannaman)

A. 308

It is not a random meaningless number at all, it is in fact the ​ Millennium number.

Wikipedia has Millenium at 310'

From this thread, there is a transcript showing what was mentioned at that time:

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26972-a-diversion/

Q. If we were trying to think of a random meaningless number between 300 and 309, what number would that be? (‏@gahannaman)

A. 308

It is not a random meaningless number at all, it is in fact the ​ Millennium number.

Wikipedia has Millenium at 310'

While google and many more sites have 308......Well, I guess that is what BB1 gets for never going to Cedar Point!

Here's what the signs say btw-

"Warning: Video & Audio monitoring in progress, due to the increasing occurance of mysterious and bone chilling screams, it has become necessary to close this section of the park until the cause of this evil phenomenon can be identified."

Just remember that these things could be hints, and they could also be intentionally misleading to make you think it's something that it isn't.

An example comes to mind when Diamondback was rumored to have been given the name Mustang, and one of the park's teaser signs was "Ride Sally Ride."

• Like 7