Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

But what I find interesting about the whole "Banshee" controversy is that Holiday World, one of the most family friendly parks in the industry, had a Chance Flying Star ride named Banshee in 1986. Before finally retiring the ride in 2002.

I just thought of something... didn't Kings Dominion remove El Dorado (a Chance Falling Star) to put in their WindSeeker? So, maybe since we know Holiday World had a ride called "Banshee" that was the same ride type, is this possibly a clue that we might be getting El Dorado? I'm thinking it won't be called Banshee (that sounds like a coaster name), but still. Maybe I'm overthinking this, but it's just a thought...

I am hitting Kings for the first time in a couple weeks, with this new coaster (possibly) showing up it is looking like I need to make a return trip next year :)

I am still thinking it isn't going to be a Giga, the cost is high and the spot looks like a great place for a terrain coaster.

They have done a lot of work behind the launch thing. "I forget what it's called". Well from what I can tell looking back and forth between my pic from sat and today. It doesn't look like they put in a full weeks worth of work at the old go cart location..

Please don't damage the signs...

No I wouldn't do that. I was kind of teasing. I would like to know what's under their. I only took that pic because there was some discussion last week about the fact there was a sticker and several people including myself had not noticed it. I think it is absolutely fabulous that Cedar Fair teases us with these things. I will respectfully play along.. :-)

Who would tamper with a sign reading "video & audio monitoring in progress"? :)

Seriously, though, anyone vandalizing park property would be ejected out of and banned from the park, if not criminally charged.

• Like 4

I wished I lived close enough to make a trip out to Batavia to see if there's anything of particular interest. As much as I'd prefer this to be a different manufacturer just a hunch I'm betting this will be B&M. However another hunch is that this will be a B&M launch. Err ok that is still unlikely so my best guess at this point is a B&M invert which would put all the Inverts/Suspended in that one area of the park, which would be a bit odd to me but sadly doesn't make it seem less likely.

In my dreamworld however they would've bought Eagles Fortress and added it onto Flight Deck having it be the first part and bringing the station out closer to the rest of the park.

Zzzzzzzzzz... Whoa, waking from my long slumber. Is there something going on in the park???

Seems to me that the same people who were smart enough to track down a trademark filing could look on public records no further than in Warren County to see what zoning permits have been applied for/filed? Construction has obviously started, so its been filed somewhere... Go to the courthouse, attend a zoning hearing (they're public), or even scope out your good friend- the internet.

Going back to bed now.

• Like 15

Who know's. I like the Banshee idea and that was a really good find of it. I'm sure it'll be a ride. BUT. Remember the Dino's Alive teasers....-_- We all thought it was a roller coaster or a new ride. NOPE. AND in my opinion they did hype that up a little bit much but that's okay. That is what keeps us up late in the middle of the night pacing back in fourth thinking "What are they building?"

I heard from a guy that I once knew that was related to the dip n' dots guy and he said the dip n' dots guy said they where putting in a Soak City II where The Beast once stood. JK

Seriously tho, I really wish it was an whole new themed area but that's really risky for King Island and Cf. So more then likely a ride of some sort.

I rule out a haunt due to the fact they're not making much of an effort on the building part but I see buildings and structures built in like no time these days.... -_-

I reallllllyyyyyyy hope King's island does some like ya know teasing and does an epic announcement for this " Project-X".

I was wandering the same thing. I at first I thought that was a drill for digging fence holes. BUT what caught my attention was the "stone" pillars standing up by the road on the very right of the picture? WHAT the heck are those from? lol I know those are old but I don't ever remember seeing them. lol

I was wandering the same thing. I at first I thought that was a drill for digging fence holes. BUT what caught my attention was the "stone" pillars standing up by the road on the very right of the picture? WHAT the heck are those from? lol I know those are old but I don't ever remember seeing them. lol

King Cobra footings.