Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

And the sad thing is, had Son of Beast been a more normal size, it'd almost certainly be operating today. See also: Tomb Raider: The ride aka The Crypt.

I wouldn't want it any other way. I am glad to have experienced both of those rides. :wub:

Well I guess the Top Spin didn't have to be giant, the theming did however.

Edited by DontWantToWait42mar0
  • Like 1

bigger isnt always better...

referring back to the topic of a page ago. You cant claim Invertigo as an "everyman" coaster since it does a loop. I think when a coaster does a loop, extreme Gs, or extreme speed/height then it no longer falls into the category as Everyman. Invertigo does the loop/up side down moment.

Since when do we judge a coaster's line as the level of popularity. C'mon KIC I know we are better than this...

• Like 4

My bad, just voicing my opinnion.

I'm stumped for what color it is going to be though.

I could care less what the color of the ride is as long as it's a good ride.

If you could care less, then you do care some.

jcgoble3, beating Terpy to the punch :)

• Like 9

If you could care less, then you do care some.

jcgoble3, beating Terpy to the punch :)

Wish I had the guts to tell my teacher whenever he says "I could care less about your conversation" or something like that, that if he could care less, he cares some. Gotta play it safe though.

• Like 9

This thread has as much viewers as the old SOB Removed thread! I personally think that it will proably be a B&M coaster something along the lines of Leviathan but with its own unique touch. But we dont even know what there building yet! So I'm going to not predict the next ride until I see more signs other than rebar and footers and survey sticks.

• Like 3

See I completely disagree. Leviathan looks (havent ridden it) like a very fun and amazing ride, but its colors are just absolutely horrible. I like Diamondbacks and Behemoths colors a lot.

• Like 1

See I completely disagree. Leviathan looks (havent ridden it) like a very fun and amazing ride, but its colors are just absolutely horrible. I like Diamondbacks and Behemoths colors a lot.

As I said before, I meant I couldn't care less. I wasn't thinking while typing.

^ it's not, it's just that we don't know anything about this ride, let alone if it is a rollercoaster. If it is a rollercoaster (which I think it is ) the color would change based on the type of ride which we don't know, Evan if we did its still pretty early to talk colors.

Edit: I was responding to the originial comment about color and taboo but of course as soon as I hit send then the sight shows me the 3 posts after that

Hate to bring up an old point of discussion, but I don't really think the type of ride impacts the color a great deal.

Oh, wait. It's a Cedar Fair ride. So one thing's for sure. If it IS a coaster, it will most definitely be light blue. Were this being built two years ago, it would almost certainly be red. Just my $0.02 on the color debate.

Now for the ride/attraction itself, we know one thing about it. Considering where it's being built, Cedar Fair wants to impress the heck out of us so we forget ol' what's-his-face that used to live there. And when they had to take out another significant failure (The Bat), they graced us with the ride that, in my humble opinion, is the finest steel coaster to have ever graced us with its presence. Others, I'm sure will disagree, but as you can safely guess by my avatar, Vortex and Flight Deck (both products that are directly related to The Bat in some way) are among my favorite coasters ever. In fact the only ride I've ever ridden that I enjoy more than Vortex is made of wood, and stands 110 feet tall and just a few dozen yards directly south of my beloved Vortex.

• Like 8

Doesn't change his point. He disagrees and cares a LOT.

• Like 1

I wasnt replying to say your opinion was wrong, I was voicing my own opinion on the matter. :)