Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Just thought I would share some recent photos from the plant in Bativia.

977318_540586032654325_60060724_o.jpg

966672_540586092654319_1500868677_o.jpg

Photo Credit to Ben Gehring

The closest support in this second picture looks either A, similar to the outer track of the keyholes of gate keeper, or B hugging the terrain at a 90 degree angle... So whether it's for KI or not, it looks interesting!

Anyone else have the thought that the water tower was removed to allow the presumed coaster to go OVER the center of AZ? (ala Gatekeeper over the entrance to the park). Or was it removed for some other stated reason?

I've been saying this on here forever! I hope we are right!

• Like 1

Also whomever posted the comment about survey flags on the hill they are absolutely correct. They are visible from the lift hill on AE if you turn around and check it out as of 5 minutes prior to this post.

See I know I'm not crazy. :)

• Like 1

9. 8 Central...

BB1 watched it last night.

Actually, that night I did watch Ghost Adventures, which if I remember, it had a Banshee.

Here are just some of my narrowed down thoughts on the thread, the topic, and certain posts in chronological order:

The facebook status makes me think that it can be a possibility on the Giga status of the ride.

Shaggy does actually have great ideas about future announcements from time to time.

This thread really is the diversion of the KIC.

That kid must have some good eye sight, he will probably be a great coaster enthusiast in the near future.

Thanks Don on the clarification of the status of the SOB station, it seems as if the SOB name plate just gets a buzz in the KIC noggin'.

Great Scott! How long is this thread going to be?

Ohhh shiny track piece that looks exactly like one at Kings Island...

BB1 glad to be in the know once again about the topic, it seems to be a whole loop in the ways of the new ride, it really is a diversion from other topics, and can be a giga point in the KIC community.

• Like 4

What color would you say that is? Dark green or black?

Any want to speculate if that has been completely

painted yet?

Previous experience would dictate that the track is painted before leaving the plant.

It kind of makes you wonder if Invertigo was painted in that alternate color scheme so it would go better with these colors as seen from the KI skyline. It's a stretch, but anything's possible.

• Like 2

We could confirm that those supports are for KI if we knew that there were no other parks in North America that are possibly building a coaster. B&M only use the Clermont Co. Plant for North America.

They better go get their track back from China then!

• Like 3

Any want to speculate if that has been completely

painted yet?

Previous experience would dictate that the track is painted before leaving the plant.

It kind of makes you wonder if Invertigo was painted in that alternate color scheme so it would go better with these colors as seen from the KI skyline. It's a stretch, but anything's possible.

I would say that it's very likely. With the removal of Son of Beast, Thunder Alley, and the Water Tower, as well as the repainting of Invertigo, I think Action Zone has a re-theming in store for the near-ish future. I would not be inclined to say there'll be a name change like in 1998, but I see the predominately red and yellow color scheme going away. Save for Delirium, it's more or less gone other than the yellow and red that is present (but not dominant) on Drop Tower.

Any want to speculate if that has been completely painted yet?

Please explain to me your obsession about the color of the coaster.

I don't know. Dark track for a Banshee?
I would say dark green
  • Like 1

Any want to speculate if that has been completely painted yet?

Please explain to me your obsession about the color of the coaster.

I don't know. Dark track for a Banshee?
I would say dark green

Dark green makes me wonder if this ride will be forested ;)

• Like 1

Just thought I would share some recent photos from the plant in Bativia.

977318_540586032654325_60060724_o.jpg

966672_540586092654319_1500868677_o.jpg

Photo Credit to Ben Gehring

The closest support in this second picture looks either A, similar to the outer track of the keyholes of gate keeper, or B hugging the terrain at a 90 degree angle... So whether it's for KI or not, it looks interesting!

I just don't see this as a Giga anymore. Wouldn't the supports be thicker like leviathans

In my professionial internet amuesment park forum user opinion, I'd say those are supports for an inverted coaster.

And in my opinion they look to be supports for a coaster that may or may not end up in use at some point and maybe even in this country...

In my professionial internet amuesment park forum user opinion, I'd say those are supports for an inverted coaster.

And in my opinion they look to be supports for a coaster that may or may not end up in use at some point and maybe even in this country...

Kings Island is the only seasonal park in the world right now starting construction for 2014. These supports are going to KI

"Kings Island is the only seasonal park in the world right now starting construction for 2014. These supports are going to KI"

Wrong. Look down south. Dollywood has also started another major project that is being kept very secret, probably more so than the KI project.

• Like 2

Kings Island is the only seasonal park in the world right now starting construction for 2014. These supports are going to KI

That's a bold statement.

• Like 1

"Kings Island is the only seasonal park in the world right now starting construction for 2014. These supports are going to KI"

Wrong. Look down south. Dollywood has also started another major project that is being kept very secret, probably more so than the KI project.

I forgot about that. But I just don't see another b&m going to dollywood just yet

Just got back from the park and I can say that there where construction equiment down by sob's first drop. Also I did see some orange markers but they werent that big so you never know. I think its a coaster by B&M but thats pretty much all I got.

• Like 1

Just curious, what makes you think Dollywood is being secret? They do have a huge teaser banner that pretty much confirms it as a launched coaster.

Of course, this could be a B&M since they have been working on a launched coaster. In which case it would be very interesting to pay attention to.577623_576835155669191_64619134_n.jpg

• Like 1