Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Surely no wing coaster close within drive time of Kings Island or Cedar Point.

Just thinking more unique for each park, more some may go to more than 1 park.

Like when Kings Island had a nice Australian themed water park?

but I may want to go with my family to snoopy land in the Dominion due to how nice they did it, some rides are different:

No camping? That's a very weird thing to say. Maybe it's a Call of Duty roller coaster :P sorry gamer side coming out again...No camping and the screaming it talks about on the other sign? I feel like it is a ghost related ride named Banshee. I don't have any guess on what kind of coaster it will be but i wouldn't mind something like the smiler

:D

• Like 5

I have no idea why anyone would want a forceless b&M looper. Lift, drop, vertical loop, dive loop, zero g, cobra roll, interlocking cork screws. The standard floorless b&m.

Same could be said about most of B&M's coasters.....

• Like 2

anything built on a larger scale will be more forceless. WIth a giga/strata you have the drop or the launch and that's it. Look at how forceful BTR's are and they are barely a 100'. Goliath at SFOG is more forceful than Diamondback. Alpengeist at BGW is the or one of the tallest fastest inverts and it sucks.

We all seemed pretty confident on the "mustang" title for the B&M looming over river town. They really fooled us all, I don't think it'll be so easily to guess the name.

Not in my eyes. Ride Sally Ride-> Horse reference,-> Horses are scared of snakes. Seems to relate to me.

• Like 4

I think they let the cat out of the bag early.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/visitkingsisland?hc_location=stream

There will be 18 reality TV stars participating in tomorrow morning's 13th annual JDRF 3k Walk to Cure Diabetes at Kings Island.

THE AMAZING RACE: Mary and David Conley from The Amazing Race 10 and All-Stars; Megan Linz, winner of The Am...azing Race: Family Edition.

SURVIVOR: Matt Bischoff, Allie Pohevitz and Laura Alexander from Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites; Zane Knight from Survivor: Phillipines; Sandy Burgin from Survivor: Tocantins; Marcus Lehman from Survivor: Gabon; Billy Garcia from Survivor: Cook Islands; Chris Daugherty, winner of Survivor: Vanuatu; JoAnna Ward from Survivor: Amazon; Rodger Bingham and Mitchell Olson from Survivor: The Australian Outback; Joel Klug from Survivor: Borneo.

BIG BROTHER: Joe Arvin from Big BRother 14.

THE GLASS HOUSE: Gene Bryant.
  • Like 1

I think they let the cat out of the bag early.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/visitkingsisland?hc_location=stream

There will be 18 reality TV stars participating in tomorrow morning's 13th annual JDRF 3k Walk to Cure Diabetes at Kings Island.

THE AMAZING RACE: Mary and David Conley from The Amazing Race 10 and All-Stars; Megan Linz, winner of The Am...azing Race: Family Edition.

SURVIVOR: Matt Bischoff, Allie Pohevitz and Laura Alexander from Survivor: Caramoan – Fans vs. Favorites; Zane Knight from Survivor: Phillipines; Sandy Burgin from Survivor: Tocantins; Marcus Lehman from Survivor: Gabon; Billy Garcia from Survivor: Cook Islands; Chris Daugherty, winner of Survivor: Vanuatu; JoAnna Ward from Survivor: Amazon; Rodger Bingham and Mitchell Olson from Survivor: The Australian Outback; Joel Klug from Survivor: Borneo.

BIG BROTHER: Joe Arvin from Big BRother 14.

THE GLASS HOUSE: Gene Bryant.

They announced this on their Twitter 14 hours ago...so I hope not :)

https://twitter.com/KingsIslandPR/status/340302259764203520

There will be 18 reality TV stars from shows like Amazing Race, Survivor & Big Brother participating in Saturday's JDRF 3k Walk.

We all seemed pretty confident on the "mustang" title for the B&M looming over river town. They really fooled us all, I don't think it'll be so easily to guess the name.

Not in my eyes. Ride Sally Ride-> Horse reference,-> Horses are scared of snakes. Seems to relate to me.

But did we guess "Diamondback"?

They are great at misleading you.

I don't know, but I would hope they would take the time to really set this up.

Not just use a name that was just happening to be laying around, and spent the extra few bucks to make it perfect.

Purchasing the copyrights for a name wouldn't be a major issue.

Still assuming it is a roller coaster, I mean I am. But most likely this project, what ever it is, it'll have a substantial price tag.

Ask yourself. "I were in charge of all Cedar Fair properties would I put a wing coaster in a park that close to the one I just installed" I would think they would want to have a different experience at these two parks so they can attract people to both parks. Not one or the other.

Yet, there are many seeking the wind at relatively close proximities!

• Like 4

Here is the pic that emileeee linked:

atouxj.jpg

Maybe this is a message for KICers not to camp-out by the fence, with baited-breath, ready to pounce on any new bolt that may come off of a delivery truck.

• Like 6

First of all while Mountain Dew is the nectar of the Gods Coke is way better than Pepsi. Secondly Off topic discussion in this forumn, like BBi said, is simply us passing time before the ball drops (that was well said). I personally belive that this will be a giga with a different layount than DB to keep it fresh as these new guys in chare are more coaster oriented. Second most likely is dive to me but I have super few posts and only a gut feeling and tiny bit of evidence to go on so take it with a grain of salt. I will drink my adult beverage and read this thread every night for entertainment.

Just out of curiosity, who is BBi? I know this really great guy named BB1 but not BBi. Meanwhile, I will not share my final hypothesis yet, but this topic may break the barrier soon....

After I go out on a limb and back you up you attack me like this!....I kid I kid I meant BB1 haha sorry. Someone also brought up a good point (I believe it was the one they refer to as "Terp") I had forgotten about Kinzel's departure somehow but like he said CF will still always make better coasters than Paramount. I do wish that CF could combine their coaster skills with some theming like Paramount had. I know this is not an original idea and I also realize that I am asking for quite a bit but a man can dream.

My head will spin, like little Regans in the Exorcist, i might even throw up too, if Cedar Fair builds a Wing Rider at Kings Island! Maybe 5-10yrs from now, but not 1yr out from Gatekeeper.

Give me a different experience from something CP doesnt have!

• Like 2

My head will spin, like little Regans in the Exorcist, i might even throw up too, if Cedar Fair builds a Wing Rider at Kings Island!

I think you might be taking this hobby a little bit too seriously..... :/