Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I don't for one moment believe this is going to be a dive coaster. A dive machine would be a welcome addition to say X-base, but otherwise not the best way to use the large plot of land that was occupied by SoB imo.

Why not a dive machine plus a new area? The new ride does not need to take up all of SoB old land.

• Like 2

Wait a second...what if this isn't a roller coaster at all being built, but some sort of water ride? Those can have footers, too...

Or...Intamin Aquatrax. Half coaster, half water ride, 100% soaking wet fun.

McSalsa, who knows nothing and is just throwing everything at this, hoping something sticks... :P

• Like 2

I don't for one moment believe this is going to be a dive coaster. A dive machine would be a welcome addition to say X-base, but otherwise not the best way to use the large plot of land that was occupied by SoB imo.

Why not a dive machine plus a new area? The new ride does not need to take up all of SoB old land.

Try drawing up a dive machine and a new area so we can see what it would look like.

For those who do not know, a link to today's announcement:

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27456-dive-in-movies/

Well, screw my wet ride theory. Unless they plan on building B&M's answer to Intamin Aquatrax...a dive machine with a 300'+ drop AND a soaking wet splashdown finale...aka, one that actually soaks you! (Would that count for innovation?) :P

I would absolutly hate to see another new "family coatser" that is only 30 seconds long. Please KI I hope this is a long one...

What was the last family coaster added that was 30 seconds long?
Top Gun

Invertigo

I think they are a waste of money...I like them but they are to short. I'm not saying they are bad rides...don't get me wrong, I like long roller coasters...

Neither the ride formerly known as Top Gun or the ride currently known as Invertigo are 30 seconds long.

They are 1:52 & 1:30 respectively.

That said, your opinion of what is a waste of money is another's dream ride, first ride, or simply still fun for many of us.

• Like 16

I would absolutly hate to see another new "family coatser" that is only 30 seconds long. Please KI I hope this is a long one...

What was the last family coaster added that was 30 seconds long?
Top Gun

Invertigo

I think they are a waste of money...I like them but they are to short. I'm not saying they are bad rides...don't get me wrong, I like long roller coasters...

1. Since when is Invertigo a 'family' coaster?

2. Both are longer than 30 seconds.

3. Contradiction much?

• Like 1