Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Here are my thoughts. (Yes, I know SOB station will still be used for Haunt but it's a good starting point for my imaginary coaster!)

Coaster_zpsf66acd63.jpg

Does anyone else notice that this photo is really old, like from early may, more footers have been placed

Uhhh, we have found out many rides before we were supposed to. Seems to happen every year.

What Terp said! ;) They know when it leaks. They control when it leaks! This is a multi-million dollar business. Nothing is a "oops!"

Really? Mr. Ouimet didn't seem too happy when we talked to him the day the Sandusky Register leaked Gatekeeper.

I'm also pretty sure they were not wanting WindSeeker to be leaked by the ride manufacturer they should have went with.

I could keep going all the way back to Maverick.

• Like 1

Well.... This will be my first post ever on here so hopefully I don't get attacked!

Don't worry, buddy....we won't attack you. As long as you make interesting comments and/or reasonable posts, you'll be fine. Welcome to the site!

• Like 1

Yesterday at Coasting for Kids, Don asked us for suggestions for next year's event. Somebody suggested that the new ride should be included in the event, to which Don responded by saying that it would be rather difficult to marathon a campground.

Case closed. :P

• Like 22

Yesterday at Coasting for Kids, Don asked us for suggestions for next year's event. Somebody suggested that the new ride should be included in the event, to which Don responded by saying that it would be rather difficult to marathon a campground.

Well played Don, well played.

• Like 9

I just done, I am deleting my account. Bye gingerkid out!!

So much for that.....

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/user/8495-gingerkid/

June 10th:

gingerkid Member Since 11 May 2013

OFFLINE Last Active Today, 03:14 PM

Offline Last Active Today, 06:27 PM

Online Last Active Today, 07:25 PM

June 11th:

gingerkid

Member Since 11 May 2013

OFFLINE Last Active Today, 01:19 AM

• Like 10

Well, I can't tell you how stoked I am about this. I mean, a campground built on those footers? How AWESOME will that be!

I'm going to be dreaming of tents and bonfires tonight, baby! Next year at KI is going to be the best year EVER! m0112.gif

• Like 3

Don took care of the issue that you could be questioned on, rather quickly.

Welcome aboard the crazy train!

Hahah thanks! I just find it such an eye sore to leave the station there floating in the air especially if that area is getting revamped. Can we get more to decode please Don?! This is a bit fun!!!

^ I find it very interesting that concrete footers with bolts sticking out with nuts on the end would be used for potted plants. When and where in the park was that taken? I haven't seen that myself and would be interesting in looking for it on Saturday if it's still there.

Hahah thanks! I just find it such an eye sore to leave the station there floating in the air especially if that area is getting revamped. Can we get more to decode please Don?! This is a bit fun!!!

Well -- the speculation is that the new ride has a haunted type theme. The station can be used this year as a Haunt attraction like has it been the last couple years ... then in 2014 it is still used as a Haunt attraction but as the station for a roller coaster with a haunted type theme. Don's statement then holds up. He never said it would be the same attraction in 2013 and 2014.

• Like 2

Well -- the speculation is that the new ride has a haunted type theme. The station can be used this year as a Haunt attraction like has it been the last couple years ... then in 2014 it is still used as a Haunt attraction but as the station for a roller coaster with a haunted type theme. Don's statement then holds up. He never said it would be the same attraction in 2013 and 2014.

I think it goes without saying that SOB's station will not be used for the new attraction.

Again...SOB's station will not be used for the 2014 attraction.

One more time...SOB's station will NOT BE USED for the 2014 attraction.

That is all.

• Like 6

I`m surprised no one has mentioned it yet...

I too have a feel for the layout.

P1010687_zps67f8056e.jpg

The only thing I can think of is a Wild Mouse coaster (like Coast Rider or The Fly, but not the exact same layout) since the footers at the top of the picture (near the shed, which behind that is Flight Deck's turn/SoB's station) are so close together. However. this does not explain the triangular footers by Slingshot.

Well played Don, well played.

My sister used to insist the KI Campground was haunted, though she used to go there with the kids every third weekend.

I`m surprised no one has mentioned it yet...

I too have a feel for the layout.

P1010687_zps67f8056e.jpg

Well.... This will be my first post ever on here so hopefully I don't get attacked! With that said, I have a feeling that the old SOB station might be used.

The former SOB station will be used for a Haunt attraction this year and beyond.

And just to think, how much fun Don is having reading our predictions that are all probably absolutely wrong.....I'm guessing he knows the layout and a blueprint could be sitting in his hands right now...Comparing it to our layout predictions....At this point he probably even called in Greg Schied to laugh with him......

• Like 7

People are going to be really upset if it really is just a campground and the footers are for the separate park entrance for campground guests.

I was kinda thinking the same thing. I remember someone mentioning on here that the Facebook page thinks the triangle footers are for where slingshot could be moved to. That would open up that area more but that would be useless. Who says that triangle footers are only used by B&M...? Maybe well get another entrance, a B&M. And the campgrounds in 2014!!!

• Like 1

Is this the right layout Don?...

166061_330620093733294_187745883_n_zps3f

Hmmm....interesting layout. After the first drop, you just go back into the woods and presumably that's where the track ends. The trains just go flying off the end, and - well....I'm sure the park will be going through a LOT of trains.

OR....

It's the "Neverending Coaster". The track doesn't reconnect to the station, so once you board you don't come back. You just keep going and going and going and....wait, where's the bunny?

;)

• Like 4