Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Here's this for decoding...

I think that if Project 2014 turns out to be a giga coaster and it is built by B&M, there's a good chance it won't be nearly as good as Millenium Force or i305.

Why? Because in the 2012 GTA's, Leviathan was ranked 22nd, while the Intamin gigas were ranked 1st and 12th.

Even Leviathan's "little brother" was ranked higher than him.

Well I saw some more bull dozers had been moved to the site. They were parked at the very bottom of the hill. And that's about it. I suspect there for moving around dirt. Not sure how much there is right now to decode. Really it seems to me that these footers are going in very very slow.

In fact I'm under the impression that the only reason work is being done is to generate buzz.

This topic always trails off..... Can we get back to 'realistically' decoding please!

Okkkkkkk.....you just joined yesterday, and now after only 5 posts you're already being a little assertive. Calm down and go with the flow.

• Like 6

This topic always trails off..... Can we get back to 'realistically' decoding please!

Okkkkkkk.....you just joined yesterday, and now after only 5 posts you're already being a little assertive. Calm down and go with the flow.

Sorry.... Just a bit anxious I guess! Can we get some Hot or Cold hints from Don please....

Sorry.... Just a bit anxious I guess! Can we get some Hot or Cold hints from Don please....

It's okay, I understand. We're all anxious, but I'm not sure there's a lot of decoding we can do until more footers are placed. So until then, we all just talk about different things until some new tidbit of information is introduced into the discussion. It won't be long until we know what's going on. ;)

• Like 2

this is only my 2nd post i think. but i got a laugh while at the park yesterday...heard someone in front of me in line telling his buddy that he heard Cedar Point was taking out one of their coasters and we were going to get it. i had to laugh to myself

Capitalization is your friend, as Terpy would say. (I think)

this is only my 2nd post i think. but i got a laugh while at the park yesterday...heard someone in front of me in line telling his buddy that he heard Cedar Point was taking out one of their coasters and we were going to get it. i had to laugh to myself

Capitalization is your friend, as Terpy would say. (I think)
sorry I'm on my phone...so thats pretty much why not everything gets capitolized that should.
  • Like 1

Intamin always pushes the envelope while b&m is more about a cautious reliable ride.

And this is a bad thing? The reason you don't see issues from Beemers that you see from Intamins is because B&M sticks with tried-and-true methods that still deliver. You don't need a 400 foot tall, 120 mph launching coaster to draw crowds.

• Like 2

Intamin always pushes the envelope while b&m is more about a cautious reliable ride.

And this is a bad thing? The reason you don't see issues from Beemers that you see from Intamins is because B&M sticks with tried-and-true methods that still deliver. You don't need a 400 foot tall, 120 mph launching coaster to draw crowds.

You do if your park already has a hyper and a giga...

• Like 2

A launch in the middle of a double helix... Give us those killer g's!! ;) lol but serious... What about a good hyper or giga that goes through a lot of tunnels? Those tunnel could have a lot of creepy lighting and sound to provide the "evil" element and eliminate he need for a building.