Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Waaaaait a second. So now we're getting an Arrow looper!?! Sweet!

Haha No! Just saying some people have been saying ONLY ONE manufacturer uses a triangular footer when almost all manufacturers use these types of footers. Now I think that we can possibly narrow the element that will be using those footers but again that is a LONG stretch. This one uses a triangular footer for a corkscrew while some other rides have on for a first drop or another type of inversion. I guess I should've mentioned this piece in a bit more detail. Just saying you cannot tell what type of ride OR manufacturer that is building a ride based off of the shape and number of footers.

Coming back to the name Banshee....

This was to be used for the stand-up coaster, Mantis, until "other thinking" made the powers that be change their minds.

Because of this, was not the name Banshee registered/patented/copyrighted by Cedar Fair back then?

If so, why would that name just now be submitted for a trademark?

Coming back to the name Banshee....

This was to be used for the stand-up coaster, Mantis, until "other thinking" made the powers that be change their minds.

Because of this, was not the name Banshee registered/patented/copyrighted by Cedar Fair back then?

If so, why would that name just now be submitted for a trademark?

To maintain a trademark registration you must actually USE the mark in interstate commerce. They likely filed an intent to use application previously and then never actually used it thus allowing the application to lapse.

Hasn't it been, like, ten years since B&M has built a stand-up coaster?

1999 was last new installation (Georgia Scorcher), though Chang/Green Lantern and Iron Wolf/Apocalypse were relocated in 2011 and 2012 respectively.

B&M invert is my guess, and a tall one at that...

Yes I agree B&m invert im dreaming of 200 feet or very close and 8 inversions, in my dream I see the giga using SOB station and that huge chunk of land in 2016... well ladies and gents that is my Field of Dreams lol.

Don, People will come Don, they will come to Ohio for reasons they can't even fathom. The will turn into the parking lot not even sure why they are doing it. They will arive at the gate just as inocente as children longing for the past. Of course we won't mind if you look around you'l say its only $37.99 a person. They will pass over the money without even thinking about it, for it is money they have and roller coasters they like.

Don just tell us what it is your building.

They will walk in the park, sit on the rides on a SONNY afternoon. They will buy speed passes for there favoret rides, the ones they rode as children and screemed as there parents watched. It will be as if they DIPPED themselves in majic DOTTS. Memories will be so thick that they will brush them from there faces.

Don you already tore down one ride why build another?

People will come Don.

It's a hopeless cause Don, the enthusiast think they know what your putting in but can't seem to agree on B&M or Intamin.

The one constant thru the years Don has been roller coasters. America has rolled by like an army of steam rollers. It's been erased like a black board rebuilt and erased again. Roller coasters have marked the time. This park, these rides, it's a part of our past Don. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Ooh people will come Don, people will most deffinatly come.

• Like 7

Don just tell us what it is your building.

Don you already tore down one ride why build another?

I didn't know that Don "tore down" anything at Kings Island. I was also unaware that he is in the process of building anything at Kings Island......These seem like new developements!

• Like 4