Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I don't understand how so many enthusiasts hate inverts. I love them. Smooth and full of force. But I also like back lot as a joyous leisure ride. Its simply fun to ride without beat-up. But whatever...if we get a B&M...I want it to be an invert as I think that is what they do well. Their other rides are kind of boring.

• Like 3

I don't understand how so many enthusiasts hate inverts. I love them. Smooth and full of force. But I also like back lot as a joyous. Its simply fun to ride without beat-up. But whatever...if we get a B&M...I want it to be an invert as I think that is what they do well. Their other rides are kind of boring.

as in "their" are you refering to B&M because i find all of their rides enjoyable

8743657730_cf692bf00c_c.jpg

I uploaded this picture waaaaay back at the beginning of this thread (somewhere around page 25 I think) as my first thoughts on the path of the coaster, (or whatever it is)

9070612855_5becb95791_c.jpg

Now, I think it is dropping off the lift, to the right into a sweeping arc that ends in an immelmann loop that arcs to the left. Then it arcs back down under the track to go into a loop. From there onward no guesses.

• Like 2

Well done Jackson, this is what I was starting to see but am not good with paint or photo editing nor do I think I would have connected them as well. Nice job. I think the triangular footings are going to be a center hub with supports branching out to support a helix type element.

Tatsu anyone

ikf2cofe3gpqc00465bj5e.jpg

aae6ej0001hqspbgj63rh0.jpg

• Like 5

As mentioned to those in attendance at the KIC event, there may not be a day this summer that we announce what we're building for the future.

Seems counter productive, I would think it is better to market what is happening the following year so you can maximize your 2013 season pass sales and raise awareness of the park. But that's just me.

• Like 1

This topic has got me thinking. I remember a few weeks ago someone from B&M said that if their client would like a launching coaster, they would be willing to do it, since the technology worked well on The Hulk. What if we got a ride similar to maverick, only from B&M. A low to the ground terrain coaster with multiple, fast paced inversions, with a launched lift hill. While, I'm not really sure Kings Island needs another launching coaster since we already have Flight of Fear and Backlot, it could still be a neat concept.

• Like 5

8743657730_cf692bf00c_c.jpg

I uploaded this picture waaaaay back at the beginning of this thread (somewhere around page 25 I think) as my first thoughts on the path of the coaster, (or whatever it is)

9070612855_5becb95791_c.jpg

Now, I think it is dropping off the lift, to the right into a sweeping arc that ends in an immelmann loop that arcs to the left. Then it arcs back down under the track to go into a loop. From there onward no guesses.

I agree. nice observation. I think this is very close!

I don't understand how so many enthusiasts hate inverts. I love them. Smooth and full of force. But I also like back lot as a joyous leisure ride. Its simply fun to ride without beat-up. But whatever...if we get a B&M...I want it to be an invert as I think that is what they do well. Their other rides are kind of boring.

I particularly love inverts. Adding one will only add to KI's well rounded coaster attractions.

If it is not an invert, no complaints from me as long as it is not a flyer or something along the lines of BLSC.

On the subject of Banshee: KI needs this attraction to be a home run from the get-go to remove the SoB debacle from most memories. No drama. No hiccups. Absolute perfection. IMO Banshee does not accomplish this.

Stratosoar has been patented trademarked ( :P ) by CF in recent years. This does match up well with an invert and KI's recent focus on the dinosaur angle.

Just more guesses to add to the mix. :)

• Like 3

I have been going back and forth on what type of coaster this is. Anywhere from a Giga, maverick style coaster, to an Invert.

Throughout this week I have thought that it is an invert, but we already have two inverts in the same area of the park. They are different types of inverts but they are still inverted coasters. I have no idea what this coaster will be. I change my opinion on it every week.

• Like 1

I'd just as soon not see a cobra roll. We already have that on Invertigo. I'd rather them leave it out and go with inversions in this order: loop, Immelmann, zero-g, overbanked curve, loop, zero-g, overbanked curve, interlocking corkscrews (or batwing), and then back to station. Something like that, with the requisite dives through tunnels and other curves mixed in.

• Like 1