Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

BTW....rode Adventure Express last Sunday, and several trees to the right of the train near the final helix before the "volcano" tunnel, were cut down and stacked....several meaning less than four. More could be cut now. Can anyone confrim?

BTW....rode Adventure Express last Sunday, and several trees to the right of the train near the final helix before the "volcano" tunnel, were cut down and stacked....several meaning less than four. More could be cut now. Can anyone confrim?

How can it be several?

You use the term several as meaning anywhere between 2-3 trees?

Prepping fresh-cut trees for Winterfest?

• Like 7

I seriously think everyone needs to step back from this thread. Calling someone's opinion wrong? An opinion is subject to change any time, a fact isn't. Besides that, everyone is snapping everyone's heads off. We're all interested in finding out what's going on here, but really, grow up before you come here posting dumb stuff and bashing people. I really wish the trolls would leave too, they're quite annoying. I also wish certain people would listen to my opinion and would take a break from the thread.

• Like 6

Oh, please don't tell me we're going to start arguing about the definition of "several"....? t1940.gif What is the obsession with exact words in this forum? Can't people simply express their opinions and thoughts without having everything picked apart and analyzed?

• Like 7

IMG_3507_zps0505bc85.jpg

We have a name of a construction company! According to a Google search, it is a local company located in Mason that does not appear to have a website or Facebook page. I was hoping to look through a list of projects on their website for clues, but no dice.

I did a search, they came up on the Better Business Bureau and it said this company is a concrete construction company.

• Like 2

Alright, your daily dose of reality: 1.You people and SOB, its like me and BB, give up! It's gone! Sianara el woody! 2. Am I the only guy where who remembered our man Originolley from way back when? 3. Everything is an hypothesis , nothing is stable ground. There is more lean way for crazy than realistic ideas. Please, let's be the KIC I know we can be!

Well until we see new "signs" in construction, I don't know what else other new "leads" there are to dicsuss at this point.

Screamscape doesn't seem to update very often sadly.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic when you mention the slow updates of Screamscape or not but I really hope you are because as said multiple times before, Screamscape nor Lance himself are reliable sources, he basically goes off of our first guesses and leaves it at that

A lot of people seem to be saying that this is for sure an invert due to the parallel footings. This inference makes sense but it could be for track passing under the lift hill. Take Maverick for example. The launch tunnel is directly under the lift hill. Just adding two cents to the piggy bank...

This thread has gone to quality posts with a bit of bickering to bickering with a bit of arguing and a teeny bit of quality on the side. Like really, these posts aren't even worth my trail mix anymore. But sadly, I have no where else to go. Actually TPR really isn't that bad. But they don't go as in depth as on here. But there's all this bickering on here. So, I have a solution. When you disagree with someone's opinion, all you have to do is state your opinion. Respect their opinion. Don't attack them. Please. It makes for better reading for everyone.

• Like 11

Just so all you curious cats know... There is a little door in the fence that can be opened. It's right next to the Action Zone bathrooms near the flight deck entrance. It's park of the privacy fence. If you open it just a tiny bit, you get to see the entire construction zone! I wouldn't open it too much though! Just barely pop it open and have a look-see

Just so all you curious cats know... There is a little door in the fence that can be opened. It's right next to the Action Zone bathrooms near the flight deck entrance. It's park of the privacy fence. If you open it just a tiny bit, you get to see the entire construction zone! I wouldn't open it too much though! Just barely pop it open and have a look-see

Yea dont ever do this. This is how people are asked to leave the park and never return...

• Like 3

No. It was much, much worse.

I actually don't recall what was worse...the fights over Diamondback...or the massive Cedar Fair bandwagon of hate from the back-to-back additions of Planet Snoopy and Dinosaurs Alive!/WindSeeker.

• Like 6

Son of Beast had a smooth inversion.

About the only smooth part of the ride.

I was going to say this

Only thing that I like about Firehawk is the loop..... and getting flipped over after climbing the hill but that's a small part.

Single loops are where it's at in my opinion, which is what made Son of Beast one of the best roller coasters ever to be constructed.

• Like 1

That was an extremely long time ago, I have since changed how I feel.

Have you never done that?

Glad you changed your mind, opinions are all we have right now, and yes I change my mind all the time! :D

"No wait, no I don't... actually, I do!"

One thing I hadn't realized before, Kings Island could use a coaster with "smooth" inversions.

Currently we only have Flight of Fear, and the line for that thing stays long.

Flight of Fear has smooth transitions? Not IMO

Diamondback has smooth transitions... Flight Deck.. The grand carousel..

• Like 2

Since everyone has been making observations rather discuss the topic, I thought I would share my opinion on the matter.

People on this site need to:

1) Follow Terms of Service

2) Stop being so sensitive

3) Have a discussion.

One thing I have learned about this site: If you want to discover information that is hard to obtain, or unique insight, create a chance for someone to prove you wrong, for that seems to be the primary motivator on this site sadly.

That was an extremely long time ago, I have since changed how I feel.

Have you never done that?

Glad you changed your mind, opinions are all we have right now, and yes I change my mind all the time! :D

"No wait, no I don't... actually, I do!"

One thing I hadn't realized before, Kings Island could use a coaster with "smooth" inversions.

Currently we only have Flight of Fear, and the line for that thing stays long.

Flight of Fear has smooth transitions? Not IMO

Diamondback has smooth transitions... Flight Deck.. The grand carousel..

I said inversions, not transitions. Which coaster in the park has smoother inversions then Flight of Fear?