Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Don sent a tweet saying "How about a little fire, Scarecrow? Well obviously we now know its a scarecrow, but the fire? Honestly I cant tell if Don's tweets are clues/hints, or just meaningless sayings, but this one has me curious.

• Like 2

A hint can be a hint of a hint...or just a hint. Or not a hint at all. Or a hint of a message. Or a message of a hint. Or none of the above.

Ok, I'm getting scared. I think Interpreter is starting to rub off on me :)

Don't flatter yourself. :P

• Like 4

It would be funny if with all this construction, it's actually just a family wild mouse coaster...

But that's what I want! That or the famous Jonny Quest Pterodactyl. I trying to not imagine what I personally would like, but what would benefit the park.

It's been a little while since I've been on, and I'm not scrolling through 40 some-odd pages to see if it's been brought up...

But today, while on WindSeeker, ZombieNinja and I saw a bunch of stuff out in a little clearance in the woods.

It looked like a storage container with some other dark (black, maybe grey) rectangular things laying on the ground.

I can't see all that well, even with my glasses on... so, I could only really make out some shapes.

You can also kind of see the stuff when riding the blue side of The Racer.

• Like 3

It's been a little while since I've been on, and I'm not scrolling through 40 some-odd pages to see if it's been brought up...

But today, while on WindSeeker, ZombieNinja and I saw a bunch of stuff out in a little clearance in the woods.

It looked like a storage container with some other dark (black, maybe grey) rectangular things laying on the ground.

I can't see all that well, even with my glasses on... so, I could only really make out some shapes.

Fireworks. :)

Probably has extra storage containers for the 4th of July fireworks.

Edit: jdawg beat me to it!

• Like 3

Fireworks. :)

Probably has extra storage containers for the 4th of July fireworks.

Edit: jdawg beat me to it!

That makes sense.

I've only been on WindSeeker one other time and didn't notice anything out there... but then again, that first time I just kept trying to figure out where I would land if the swing were to break off.. That ride gives me Final Destination vibes... :unsure:

• Like 3

Personally, I want it to be a 425' floorless in which you leave the station upside down. (A state-of-the-art, never before seen system will flip the entire track right-side up to allow guests to board the trains.) It will have 22 inversions, 15 of which are vertical loops all in a row, and there will be 11 tunnels including 5 all-glass ones which take you through a huge aquarium full of sharks. It will then go out along International Street and do a huge cobra roll around the Eiffel Tower before ultimately ending in a 540 degree heartline roll back at the station.

What do I think we will get? An invert.

Wait - a massive, easily marketable "world record" coaster that is gimmicky? Leave this to SFMM... :P

• Like 1