Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

But that's a day the park is closed. Most of the time the Cedar Fair parks usually announce a major attraction on a day they're open like with Diamondback or Gatekeeper.

Dinosaurs Alive! was announced to the public in March of 2011, Firehawk was in February of 2007, and I believe Nickelodeon Universe was roughly mid-September of 2005. With the addition of the scarecrows, I think that Friday the 13th would be the perfect date to do a simple press release for the new attraction.

• Like 2

But that's a day the park is closed. Most of the time the Cedar Fair parks usually announce a major attraction on a day they're open like with Diamondback or Gatekeeper.

Dinosaurs Alive! was announced to the public in March of 2011, Firehawk was in February of 2007, and I believe Nickelodeon Universe was roughly mid-September of 2005. With the addition of the scarecrows, I think that Friday the 13th would be the perfect date to do a simple press release for the new attraction.

That's why I said most of the time, not all the time. Maybe I should've said some of the time. Anyways, those attractions you mentioned, the park didn't make a big media deal out of those announcements like they did with Diamondback. If this ride is going to be a major installation, the park would want to have the media and coaster enthusiasts there for the announcement.

• Like 1

With scarecrows being set on fire ;), what I this was "the wicked witch"?! Green track, black supports... Castle built and some enchanted dark forest stuff...

Enchanted dark forest stuff?......If you go to Williamsburg VA you can brave the black forest.....

I have to say I would love something like verbolten

• Like 2

Now when I think about it... a lot of the tweets and stuff have been referenced to a movie. "Field of Dreams", "Napoleon Dynamite", and now "Wizard of Oz". Also, when I think about the "back to where we started from" tweet, I now think about Paramount and how the rides were themed/ or named to movies.

• Like 2

Now when I think about it... a lot of the tweets and stuff have been referenced to a movie. "Field of Dreams", "Napoleon Dynamite", and now "Wizard of Oz". Also, when I think about the "back to where we started from" tweet, I now think about Paramount and how the rides were themed/ or named to movies.

"Scream of the Banshee"

Nice pics thank you.

There is a piece of green PVC pipe sticking out of the ground in one of the pics, I have seen it before and it was ask about but was quickly dismissed as just a water pipe. Well I'm wondering if it isn't for electric wires?? Like wires leading to the lift hill motor or something similar. Maybe somebody "on here" "Terp proofed it, lol" knows if the green pipe would signify something other then just for water. Like its a different schedule pipe.

I was just watching the Wizard Of Oz while eating flaming hot chex mix, when I started to peace it together. If it is not a flying monkey themed coaster then I'm switching to light fabric softener with no starch, and plain old generic greesy potato chips. (Man do I get gassy after eating those)

^Green is typically waist watter, grey is typically for electric I don't think the park would change that for safety reasons.

• Like 1

If they didn't want people to look through the fence all they would have to do is close in the two gaps that are in the fence. I think they made the two gaps in the fence on purpose though so you could look through.

I think it's far more likely that they need easy access to the construction site through the park.

It rain while we were up there and me and my friend got yelled for looking into the fence...

Then it sounds like KI needs to do a better job of covering up the gaps in the fence. That wasn't very nice of them to yell at you for something when they clearly made it easy for people to look through the gaps.

• Like 2

I was just watching the Wizard Of Oz while eating flaming hot chex mix, when I started to peace it together. If it is not a flying monkey themed coaster then I'm switching to light fabric softener with no starch, and plain old generic greesy potato chips. (Man do I get gassy after eating those)

^Green is typically waist watter, grey is typically for electric I don't think the park would change that for safety reasons.

I saw that when I looked it up that "Green is typically used for waste water but there is no code saying it is only for waist. A waste water pipe would make no sense there since its right next to existing bathrooms.