Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

We packed a picnic and noshed until the cars all left. Well, really until some drunken guy approached us, dramatically ripped of his shirt (only to reveal a flabby midsection), and kept insisting I was his 'contact', and he kept looking skyward as he said so. I know I look like David Bowie, but sheez -

We pack a nosh when we go to Ki and stay til after fireworks. I'm gonna be stuck anyway, might as well have coffee and make an event out of it.

Do you really look like David Bowie?! :D

• Like 1

Based on the current footer placement, I have a feeling the new ride will go like this:

White= Station

Blue= Lift hill

Yellow= Overbanked turn

Pink= Helix finale

Red= Brakes

What are the green and black lines? confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2

Oh look, Kings Island changed the cover photo for their Facebook page. It now shows the Monster with The Racer in the background. That means our new coaster is going to be a monster-themed twisting and turning steel racing coaster....AND since they changed their cover photo to show the Monster, that means the announcement will be made on Halloween.

YAY!!!! Yippee!!!! Hoora..... t0135.gif

Let's decode this obvious hint.

"75" - the approximate speed of the new coaster.

"Halloween" - it will be Halloween themed.

"Night" - it will make for a great night ride like The Beast.

"September 20" - it will be announced...

These kind of posts are really irritating and getting on my nirves. Please everyone most of you, stop posting usless posts and start talking like you have an IQ above 50. Thats all I am saying. You set the example of what people expect when joining the site or when guests read through.

Golly...

• Like 7

Gee, I thought the sarcasm of my post was rather obvious. deep-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Actually, it's the snotty attitudes of people who set the tone for this place. I've tried going with the flow. Even respected members have posted some useless posts. Funny how I was the one who got called on the carpet for being the "forum regulator", but there are a lot of other members who are doing the same exact thing - including you, Captain Nemo. I've expressed some "moody" posts at time, and get clobbered for it. Other people do it, and no one says a peep. Astonishing. So now that my good mood has been ruined, I think I'm going to follow BB1's path and get out of this place. I don't want to darken the doorsteps of your humble home on the web anymore. So screw it. I give up on you guys. This place is like a house of hypocrisy, full of two-faced people who have double standards. I never know from one day to the next if I'm going to be attacked for a serious post I've made, or if I'm going to be bashed for posting something off-topic. I'm tired of the petty little immature games of this place. I'm too old for it. I can only bite my tongue so many times before it bleeds.

• Like 1

Guys please, come on. There is no reason we need to be yelling at each other at this. The easiest way to solve this is to not put useless posts that you would get mad about if someone else put it on here. Try to read your post and think about what it adds to the conversation. I'd you can't find anything, then you should probably rethink it.

I mean no disrespect to anyone.

• Like 5

Oh, one more thing...

Terp, don't send me a PM. I've put you on my Ignore List.

RICH, you too....whoever you are.

Mmm..now that's kinda tasteless. Terp's probably the most respected person on this board and to call him out doesn't seem right.

Oh and BB1 never really "left." He was active just yesterday.

• Like 14

So much melodrama in this thread. People need to stop taking the bickering so seriously, and start taking the actual topic more seriously. Captain Nemo meant no ill will towards anyone, rather pointing out a percieved problem that he and many others (myself included) wish to be rectified. There is no need to block users or throw around language, especially over silly things like this. You guys are starting to look like an old married couple with your bickering.

My advice: instead of creating drama, attempt to contribute logically and thoughtfully to the topic at hand. If someone does something wrong, politely let them know. If they start to get on your nerves, simply scroll past their post. This should be common sense etiquette around here.

• Like 9

Gee, I thought the sarcasm of my post was rather obvious. deep-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Actually, it's the snotty attitudes of people who set the tone for this place. I've tried going with the flow. Even respected members have posted some useless posts. Funny how I was the one who got called on the carpet for being the "forum regulator", but there are a lot of other members who are doing the same exact thing - including you, Captain Nemo. I've expressed some "moody" posts at time, and get clobbered for it. Other people do it, and no one says a peep. Astonishing. So now that my good mood has been ruined, I think I'm going to follow BB1's path and get out of this place. I don't want to darken the doorsteps of your humble home on the web anymore. So screw it. I give up on you guys. This place is like a house of hypocrisy, full of two-faced people who have double standards. I never know from one day to the next if I'm going to be attacked for a serious post I've made, or if I'm going to be bashed for posting something off-topic. I'm tired of the petty little immature games of this place. I'm too old for it. I can only bite my tongue so many times before it bleeds.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=related&v=W756K2maKJ0
  • Like 7

People who leave like that, or claim to, thrive on melodrama. This thread is about Starting to Decode 2014. Let's continue on, and ignore that diversion.

Post. Or not. But plea for attention while claiming to leave? No. At least not here.

And, for those curious, RICH is a great KIC person who was at KIC day with his brother. He's never posted. Why he got drug into this, I have no idea.

• Like 10

What perplexes me is when these individuals claim they are leaving for good but continue to stay online directly after their claim. It seems that someone who is so full of rage and hatred toward people on this thread like they say they are would immediately delete their account and never be heard from again. This, however, is not the case. The individual stays online and continues to visit the site. My opinion is that they feed off drama and want to listen to the backlash after they throw their tantrum. A perfect example of a class A drama queen.

• Like 3

What perplexes me is when these individuals claim they are leaving for good but continue to stay online directly after their claim. It seems that someone who is so full of rage and hatred toward people on this thread like they say they are would immediately delete their account and never be heard from again. This, however, is not the case. The individual stays online and continues to visit the site. My opinion is that they feed off drama and want to listen to the backlash after they throw their tantrum. A perfect example of a class A drama queen.

No, KI1997 - I just get tired of hypocrisy. If you knew me, you'd know I'm anything but a drama queen. I'm not full of hatred or rage. But I am human, and sometimes need to vent to get things off my chest. http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27674-bb1s-goodbye/?p=526684

As for why my name is still showing up at the bottom of the page, it's because I have other threads I follow here and I wanted to catch up on them before logging off. Something else...you can't delete your account from KIC.

No, KI1997 - I just get tired of hypocrisy. If you knew me, you'd know I'm anything but a drama queen. I'm not full of hatred or rage. But I am human, and sometimes need to vent to get things off my chest. http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27674-bb1s-goodbye/?p=526684

As for why my name is still showing up at the bottom of the page, it's because I have other threads I follow here and I wanted to catch up on them before logging off. Something else...you can't delete your account from KIC.

I thought you were done with this page?

• Like 3

Look at us...

Is this really what it has come down to?

Bickering and arguing over tiny problems that shouldn not have even corrupted this thread.

Granite I've had my time of posting pointless crap, haven't most, if not ALL of us, done that.

But you guys are just going on and on, bickering about other people bickering!

I followed this thread to keep up with the construction, have fun and laugh at our speculations.

My rant is over.

On the actual topic of this thread: there was no rain today but do workers work on Sundays?

• Like 2

Oh look, Kings Island changed the cover photo for their Facebook page. It now shows the Monster with The Racer in the background. That means our new coaster is going to be a monster-themed twisting and turning steel racing coaster....AND since they changed their cover photo to show the Monster, that means the announcement will be made on Halloween.

YAY!!!! Yippee!!!! Hoora..... t0135.gif

Let's decode this obvious hint.

"75" - the approximate speed of the new coaster.

"Halloween" - it will be Halloween themed.

"Night" - it will make for a great night ride like The Beast.

"September 20" - it will be announced...

These kind of posts are really irritating and getting on my nirves. Please everyone most of you, stop posting usless posts and start talking like you have an IQ above 50. Thats all I am saying. You set the example of what people expect when joining the site or when guests read through.

Golly...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

• Like 6