Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Bob!!!

What? What does this mean?

The scarecrow I name him Bob!

This was the first name I saw given to him

Are we sure those are scarecrows?

It looks more like an angry New England villager to me. You know, like something from a witch hunt, or Legend of Sleepy Hollow. When I first saw the pictures of them, I immediatley thought of an angry mob of townspeople. Sort of like those at the end of Beauty and The Beast...

I sure didn't think scarecrow.

• Like 8

I'm fine with an inverted as long as its done right. Montu was the first ride that made me think that maybe The Beast isn't the best ride ever. Of course Montu is an awesome coster that uses tunnels and good theming. Some of the other inverteds I haven't been as impressed with. Raptor was a disappointment to me. If this thing is an inverted that uses terrain and/or tunnels properly, I think it'll be a winner. And at this point, after looking through ride after ride on rcdb and comparing it to the current footers it really only can be an inverted or a flying coster. Nothing else matches B&M's way of doing things.

Comparing The Beast and Montu?.... I don't think so...

Comparing wood and steel roller coasters?......I don't think so....

Maybe its just me but I don't think that is a fair comparison.....Steel vs. Wood just doesn't make sense because they are Completely different.

I'm not comparing them. I said Montu made me reconsider Beast as my favorite coaster. When someone asks you what your favorite ride is, do you list all of your favorite is by type or do you just pick one?

Bob!!!

What? What does this mean?

The scarecrow I name him Bob!

This was the first name I saw given to him

Are we sure those are scarecrows?

It looks more like an angry New England villager to me. You know, like something from a witch hunt, or Legend of Sleepy Hollow. When I first saw the pictures of them, I immediatley thought of an angry mob of townspeople. Sort of like those at the end of Beauty and The Beast...

I sure didn't think scarecrow.

Do you think crows would be fond of them? Although I'm not the one who said they were scarecrows I'm "just saying". But I do agree they don't fit the typical mold of a scarecrow. They appear to be something left "soulless".

• Like 2

Shaggy said "Are we sure those are scarecrows?

I sure didn't think scarecrow."

Excellent point....maybe it has more to do with a witch trial and burning......and revenge.....

(oooo I'm scared now :huh: .....)

The more I think of the story line of witches, it makes more sense.....the townsfolk accuse three women of witch craft and determine to burn them at the stake, however they escape one by one (three trains) to fly over, around and through the village to terrorize the townsfolk, only to be captured at the end.

But if it's not named Banshee, then what could the possible name be?

Maybe....Cursed...or Hex...maybe Coven.

Maybe the scarecrows are there to show you where the new haunt attraction will be. A big open field where they put an enthusiast on each footer. You walk from footer to footer and listen to the horror stories from Enthusiasts.

They could call it Banshee's Enthusiast Encounter...

"step right up. Yes you! You look like you want to hear from enthusiasts. Yes you can listen to Intamin versus B&M versus arrow conversations. If you make it past that, then listen to them yell and moan about the size of the footers. If you can discern which type of footer for which type of enthusiast, then you may make it to the end where you can hear about different themes to different rides. On your way out please stop at the gift store and pick up a Banshee key chain. "

You just walk around the field aimlessly with out direction...

• Like 23