Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Whats a name that is associated with a witch?

strega means witch in italian, pow wa shaman, sorceress, wize women, green people, mystic, conjerer, lamia, enchantress, witching, witch doctor, wise woman, Bear walker, beldam, charmer, crone, enchantress, hag, hellcat, magician, minx, necromancer, occultist, she-devil, siren, sorceress, warlock,wiccan,......wife or ex-wife as the case may be.

• Like 4

Well This is getting quite good. But why whould Don tweet "How about some fire Scarecrow?" Idk, but now with Shaggy thinking that it looks like and angry mob of New Englanders, haha im bewildered. Why cant there be supports showing up so this excitement i have can die down.

Maybe this "thing" has something to do with burning....hence the burning at the stake.... Shaggy my very well be heading in the right direction with the theme.

Maybe this will have a theme after all kind of a lynch mob.....paranormal, bone chilling screams....maybe this will have a two part queue line through a village and to the court for sentencing like the Dungeons attractions in Europe.

• Like 1

Ok, I haven't posted in this topic for quite some time, so the amount of pages to read is massive, but, with that being said, I wonder...

Is there a chance we could be getting a coaster like The Smiler at Alton Towers? Maybe one that will push the inversion limits even further? Just a though.

• Like 2

Ok, I haven't posted in this topic for quite some time, so the amount of pages to read is massive, but, with that being said, I wonder...

Is there a chance we could be getting a coaster like The Smiler at Alton Towers? Maybe one that will push the inversion limits even further? Just a though.

Hmmmm.....I like the idea......loops and loops and more good loops.

• Like 1

I hope its nothing like Projekt Helix with the same inversions if it was something like the Smiler

I agree, that is way too repetitive, which will get boring quickly. I like the idea of a Drop type coaster, but it needs to break big records, and I think something in the inversion category would be good not only for the park, but for CF in general.

The Smiler is a really cool design, with a lot of variation, which I wasn't expecting with it having so many inversions.

I say put some horeshoe loops like Maverick has, along with every other kind of inversion possible, and you have a winner.

• Like 2

I've never seen a haunt get footers that look like coaster footers. One could make the argument that they are for light poles but trust me I stare at the light pole every night in the parking lot on my smoke breaks at work to know that those aren't foundations for light fixtures.

Am I the only one who really doesn't see the appeal of The Smiler? Is anyone else more of an airtime fan over a loop-loop-spin-corkscrew-roll-loop-whatever lover? I personally prefer airtime over inversions, but I do enjoy rides that have them...But I don't think I would want to invert as many times as in The Smiler.

• Like 2

Am I the only one who really doesn't see the appeal of The Smiler? Is anyone else more of an airtime fan over a loop-loop-spin-corkscrew-roll-loop-whatever lover? I personally prefer airtime over inversions, but I do enjoy rides that have them...But I don't think I would want to invert as many times as in The Smiler.

I do see the appeal in both types of rides. You can make a ride that applies both styles though, and that would be a powerhouse to be reckoned with.

• Like 1

Keychains?

Can someone explain this to me?!

Yes. The use the company has requested for now is metal key chains. Not rides.

Except that the filing specifically states:

Metal key chains

Souvenir magnets

Posters, postcards

Non-metal and non-leather key chains

Amusement park rides

Amusement park services

...Not just keychains.
  • Like 1

KK does not roll back as a rule. It has kicker wheels at the top.

Unless you meant the park...

Not to derail almost 12 hours later, but KK does NOT have kicker wheels at the top to prevent rollbacks. It does have magnetic trims it seems, but only to seemingly slow the train if it crests the hill too fast.

Loops are great in moderation. I agree, after so many of them it just seems gimmicky. I like the recent trend in twisting the other direction during airtime on a coaster.

• Like 2