Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

In regards to the quote, "there may not be a day this summer when the ride is announced."

Most of you seem to be missing a crucial word that discredits the entire statement. May. Meaning maybe. Which means the statement gives no definitive answer. It may not be a day this summer, but it also may be a day this summer. To me, the quote means nothing.

or it may be in May?

• Like 3

The announcement is the evening of Thursday July 25th, 2013

Sorry another noob, that couldn't resist ( may not be a day, fire/scarecrow, dec 25 annouce/christmas in july)

Continue decoding as I lurk in the shawdows.

• Like 1

Sorry another noob, that couldn't resist ( may not be a day, fire/scarecrow, dec 25 annouce/christmas i

Sorry another noob, that couldn't resist ( may not be a day, fire/scarecrow, dec 25 annouce/christmas in july

Are you friends with cdeq?

• Like 6

Sorry another noob, that couldn't resist ( may not be a day, fire/scarecrow, dec 25 annouce/christmas in july)

Continue decoding as I lurk in the shawdows.

Thanks man. You got me all excited. Thought it was real.

• Like 7

To clear this whole thing up completely and forever for the rest of time (meaning the next page and a half),

The Exact Quote Is:

"There may not be a day this summer that we announce what we're building for the future."

You can interpret that pretty much any way you want. It will come at night, it will come after summer, actually the word "may" at the beginning of the sentence invalidates the certainty of the entire quote. There may be a day, there may not be.

It's good PR. It suggests several things but says absolutely nothing.

As for tonight's announcement, who knows. I would not get my hopes up, though.

• Like 11