Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Don't forget scarecrows...

If owls are known to keep birds away, along with scarecrows, I think we can rule out a wing coaster.

Owl replicas are effective at keeping birds away, so not a winged? (not that I thought it was).

Owls, scarecrows... such threats could cause a bird to take a Flight of Fear.

• Like 8

well Owls symbolize wisdom, the ability to see things that are hidden, stealth, swiftness, darkness, freedom, dreams, shape-shifting, secrets, omens, clairvoyance, astral projection, magic, deception, observation, total truth, night, death and misfortune. They are connected to the Underworld and the Moon. They are connected to The Goddess in general.

Also there is a movie called The Fourth Kind where an owl appears before people have strange things happen to them but that is more around Aliens and not so much ghosts or what would be considered "paranormal activity"

• Like 1

Common Blackbirds:

-Starling

-Crow

-Raven

-Brewer

-Red Wing

-Grackle

-Cowbird

-Cardinal

Many may not know this, but prior to Paramount taking over KI, Top Gun's install had already been contracted with Arrow... it was themed to "Top Gun" during construction only after Paramount took ownership. I have always heard that one of the working names of the coaster prior to the Paramount branding was "Raven." Not sure of the truth to it, just what I had heard through the years.

• Like 4

Clearly it is night themed or whatever it is is nocturnal or something like that. They said it would not be announced a DAY this summer and then the put an owl in the tree because they are awake at night. The "no camping" would signify that whatever it is comes out at night therefore it would be unsafe to camp in that area because the Evil Phenomenon would be present.

• Like 4

Common Blackbirds:

-Starling

-Crow

-Raven

-Brewer

-Red Wing

-Grackle

-Cowbird

-Cardinal

Many may not know this, but prior to Paramount taking over KI, Top Gun's install had already been contracted with Arrow... it was themed to "Top Gun" during construction only after Paramount took ownership. I have always heard that one of the working names of the coaster prior to the Paramount branding was "Raven." Not sure of the truth to it, just what I had heard through the years.

And that was two years before Holiday World opened "Raven", too.

Clearly it is night themed or whatever it is is nocturnal or something like that. They said it would not be announced a DAY this summer and then the put an owl in the tree because they are awake at night. The "no camping" would signify that whatever it is comes out at night therefore it would be unsafe to camp in that area because the Evil Phenomenon would be present.

Not not.

May not.

Sigh.

• Like 7