Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

You know, I'm honestly surprised at how little we know for sure regarding "the 2014 project." When the first teasers appeared in April, I expected us to have the whole thing figured out by mid-July.

Well, here we are in mid-July and we're still mostly in the dark.

• Like 2

The clues shown at KI are mostly just spooky related and nothing else. Online there are trademarks, coaster track pieces,and other things that make this puzzle even more difficult. Was it ever this difficult with Diamondback, or is this a whole new ball game?

Footings are spooky related?

Who knew?

And not everything is online in this world....

• Like 3

The clues shown at KI are mostly just spooky related and nothing else. Online there are trademarks, coaster track pieces,and other things that make this puzzle even more difficult. Was it ever this difficult with Diamondback, or is this a whole new ball game?

Footings are spooky related?

Who knew?

And not everything is online in this world....

Nothing says spooky like a scarecrow

http://www.screamscape.com/html/ki-2014_1.htm

It's my first post and I know I'm going to catch hell, but the reason this attraction is so hard to decipher is because of the ground breaking coasters of today. Diamondback was so easy to figure out because the track was on scene during most of the 2008 operating season. With absolutely no leaks, I believe you guys have done a great job so far.

• Like 1

I have to be honest, I was hoping for another airtime coaster. Diamondback is king of airtime!

If you ask me, Voyage at Holiday World has better airtime. Wildebeest in the front seat with no one else in the boat is even better.

• Like 3

I have to be honest, I was hoping for another airtime coaster. Diamondback is king of airtime!

If you ask me, Voyage at Holiday World has better airtime. Wildebeest in the front seat with no one else in the boat is even better.

I actually rode Wildebeest with no one else in the boat. They refused to let me sit in the very front though, for some reason, which I was OK with...I wanted the middle anyway. :P

• Like 1

Has anyone ever seen a huge owl up close? Scary as the Dickens.

Once, while my cousin and I were being all haunty and weird, we went to Wehr Road in Trenton to creep ourselves out.

We didn't get very far because standing in the middle of the road was this HUGE! (at least two foot tall- at the least) white owl, and it would not budge. We even crawled out of the windows ala Dukes of Hazard to get a good look at it. We walked to about eight feet from it before it finally, with a mighty wingspan, took off.

Those things are truly frightening. I would love a ride reminiscent of an owl.

Fast Pass sold! (Which is exactly what a new ride should do.)

• Like 6

Has anyone ever seen a huge owl up close? Scary as the Dickens.

Once, while my cousin and I were being all haunty and weird, we went to Wehr Road in Trenton to creep ourselves out.

We didn't get very far because standing in the middle of the road was this HUGE! (at least two foot tall- at the least) white owl, and it would not budge. We even crawled out of the windows ala Dukes of Hazard to get a good look at it. We walked to about eight feet from it before it finally, with a mighty wingspan, took off.

Those things are truly frightening. I would love a ride reminiscent of an owl.

Fast Pass sold! (Which is exactly what a new ride should do.)

That's scary cause seeing a white owl is apparently a bad omen!