Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

So, it is confirmed that this is a Hooters restaurant?

God I hope not. I used to love Hooters Wings, until I ate Wings elsewhere. Too much Breading and too little Sauce.

You just have to order them "naked, hot and extra wet"

Things just got very weird.

• Like 10

God I hope not. I used to love Hooters Wings, until I ate Wings elsewhere. Too much Breading and too little Sauce.

Hooters has food?

The theming makes them my favorite.

I don't care what they say, I like you. :)

• Like 7

You just have to order them "naked, hot and extra wet"

Things just got very weird.

It's all on the menu. That would be hot wings with no breading and extra sauce.

• Like 2

Maybe the 200029 is alluding to Son of Beast's big breakdowns that led to its removal (as Son of Beast opened in 2000 and the new ride is going in Son of Beast's old spot)? As for what the 670 (or 67, without the "oh") might mean, I'm not sure.

Six seven oh two triple zero two nine.

New tweet

That there would be a legit 2014 clue(or intentional red herring). That's a b&m track piece code. Can't copy from mobile but scroll back a few pages and its the same number on the piece from the wing coaster track. Don't know if that number is the same for all b&m track or wing coaster specific, but it's definitely the same number.

• Like 9

Six seven oh two triple zero two nine.

New tweet

That there would be a legit 2014 clue(or intentional red herring). That's a b&m track piece code. Can't copy from mobile but scroll back a few pages and its the same number on the piece from the wing coaster track. Don't know if that number is the same for all b&m track or wing coaster specific, but it's definitely the same number.

Here's the image quoted from the original post:

Here are kirbias1's pics I am posting them for him..

22977d0299e2a78744a9836b57190030.jpg

We have a winner!

• Like 18

I think those supports and that track were spotted at the plant together, but I'd almost be willing to bet that the track might be coming to KI, while the supports obviously ended up going to Heide Park. Unless, of course, by some coincidence we'll have the same exact color of supports as they do for their new coaster...

And here's a link back to the rest of the pictures, in case anyone was wanting to look at them all.... http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?/topic/27275-starting-to-decode-2014/page-217#entry530209

• Like 1

Two previous Cedar Fair installations, Diamondback and Gatekeeper, had parts arriving in mid July, base off some old album viewing. Should be an interesting week or two...

Bolts were delivered in July...that's it. If KI has the bolts, the crates are likely hidden somewhere (probably in the maintenance building or somewhere where we can not see).

But again, if we can find them, and have the same label format as CP did, we can find out what type of coaster is coming. ^_^

Ahh crap, it seems someone already beat me to it. I came to the forum as soon as I saw the tweet.

I have a question. Do those barcode numbers vary for each project or for every segment of track? Because if the answer is the latter, what are the chances that the track segment that our friend posted on the forum (that was supposed to go to Hiede Park) are actually coming here?

I believe that if the codes vary for each segment, Don saw that picture on here and just posted that to screw with us.

• Like 4

Ahh crap, it seems someone already beat me to it. I came to the forum as soon as I saw the tweet.

I have a question. Do those barcode numbers vary for each project or for every segment of track? Because if the answer is the latter, what are the chances that the track segment that our friend posted on the forum (that was supposed to go to Hiede Park) are actually coming here?

I believe that if the codes vary for each segment, Don saw that picture on here and just posted that to screw with us.

Barcodes for B&M do vary for each project to a certain degree. WI = Wing Coaster, LC=Flying Coaster, IC2=Inverted Coaster, SC=Sitting Coaster, DM= Dive Coaster, FC=Floorless Coaster.

Following that follows a letter going alphabetically (Heide Park is the 7th Wing Coaster, hence the code is WI-G). Some letters are skipped as they can look like numbers and B&M doesn't want confusion.

Well, the first four digits of the "Job No" (6702) match the first four digits of the barcode number. The remaining digits (00029) can then be read as simply the number 29. So I would read the barcode as "job number 6702, piece number 29". Interpret that however you want.

EDIT: Also, the 00029 can be extracted from the "Part No" at the bottom of the sticker, which further supports that interpretation.