Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I'm contemplating making the 4 hour drive right now to figure out what is going on.

I vote that someone figures it out for me so I don't have to make that drive happen. Sound good? Good. Don't everyone jump up at once now.

it says published for opposition on 8/13/13

Word Mark: Banshee Status/

Status Date:

PUBLICATION/ISSUE REVIEW COMPLETE
7/8/2013
Serial Number: 85913369 Filing Date: 4/24/2013 Registration Number: NOT AVAILABLE Registration Date: NOT AVAILABLE Goods and Services: Metal key chains Mark Description: NOT AVAILABLE Type Of Mark: Service Mark Published For Opposition Date: 8/13/2013 Last Applicant/Owner: Cedar Fair, L.P.

Sandusky, OH 44870

Why is this contact information displayed? [Close]

The USPTO makes this data available for search by the public so that individuals can locate ownership information for intellectual property, much the same way a county might make real estate property ownership information available.

Since our website is synchronized with the USPTO data, we recommend making any data changes with the USPTO directly. Our website will auto-update when the USPTO data is updated.

You may also contact LegalForce to make a request for the removal of your personally identifiable information or trademark data. Such requests must be made in writing and will be subject to verification of ownership. This policy allows verified trademark owners to specify: (A) that their identifiable information be masked, or ( B) that their trademark pages permanently deleted from LegalForce.com. Requests may be made directly to questions@legalforce.com and every effort will be made to honor them within 48 hours.

Click here for further details.

[Close]

Mark Drawing Code: Standard Character Mark Design Search: (NO DATA) Register Type: Principal Disclaimer: (NOT AVAILABLE) Correspondent:
MINTZ, LEVIN, COHN, FERRIS, GLOVSKY AND
701 PENNSYLVANIA AVE NW STE 900
WASHINGTON, DC 20004-2608

That's exciting. I wondered what that meant.

you cannot see the north lot from the Soak City cam? can you? correct me if i'm wrong, but that camera is pointed at what i believe is kings mill way, and the traffic light at the Soak City exit... so those lights in the distance are pretty far off property. now if that camera were pointed to the right 90 degrees, we would have a pretty good view of a wide open... empty parking lot.

• Like 1

Guys.. chill out about that trademark crap. It literately means nothing when it comes to the announcement date. Nothing.

In addition, the only thing the trademark means is a possible name for a Cedar Fair attraction or restaurant or key chain. Or Cedar Fairs new clothing line. So in reality, it means nothing.

• Like 1

If no one else can get to the park soon than me I'm going Saturday.

I'm sure we'll have many pages full of instructions on how to post pictures, posts full of pictures, and posts quoting said posts containing pictures before your trip on Saturday. :)

• Like 4

I hate to burst everyone's bubble...being a newbie and all but

Here is the trademark site:

http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4803:n46z6w.4.6

Here is the meaning of "Published for Opposition" date:

http://trademarkia.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/292572-published-for-opposition

The announcement is generally the week before season passes go on sale. So, late August or early September is a good guess.

I just left the park after riding the last beast train of the night. I can confirm the that a huge area of the parking lot was coned off in the north lot near the Wolf lodge parking booth extending from the road that cuts across the parking lot all the way to the lot line near the trees boarding the park. There was some equipment staged but it was very dark to make out what it was.

• Like 14