Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

If they are supports, especially where they are stacked, I'd wager they are station, storage shed, or transfer track supports. That area seemed to be getting final grade done in some of the pics posted recently. Probably knew what was coming.

Can we PLEASE not quote that whole stack of images over and over? Quote one or two images if you must to illustrate a point, but certainly delete ALL of them from your quote if you're only replying to a text comment. Please. It's annoying.

• Like 7

It was a really strange day at the park, due to the rain and inclement weather. Most rides and attractions were closed for over and hour. I just so happened to look at that spot and noticed them along with another person who was with me and we both had to take a few glances to realize what we saw.

What were the exact location of the supports?

• Like 2

That is what I saw! That color and everything!

The only problem is that those don't look like Invert supports.

So either it's not an invert or those aren't the supports.

But we don't know its an Invert. I have always doubted the Invert idea deep down because of Flight Deck/Invertigo and even Firehawk if you want to count that.

47870e4b9b2b4f06384cf7dbc6f1cea2.jpg

Hmmm, did anyone ever notice that blue ?track? in the background? Could that be a part of the transfer track/storage shed structure? Could we be looking at Green Supports and Blue track? Or is that just some piece of shipping rack or something? lol

Scroll down and you can find the same supports that we're talking about: http://forum.theparks.it/parchi-divertimento-f12/heide-park-t7900-270.html

These supports are at Heide Park and are NOT the ones supposedly seen at KI. So that leaves us with 2 options and 2 options only. Either KI's new coaster has supports the same color as Heide Park's wing coaster, or this report of seeing supports on-site is complete crap.

Scroll down and you can find the same supports that we're talking about: http://forum.theparks.it/parchi-divertimento-f12/heide-park-t7900-270.html

These supports are at Heide Park and are NOT the ones supposedly seen at KI. So that leaves us with 2 options and 2 options only. Either KI's new coaster has supports the same color as Heide Park's wing coaster, or this report of seeing supports on-site is complete crap.

They could also be light green, even though I don't think they are as sexy as dark green...