Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Don't know for sure, but I'm guessing Kings Island had an existing loan out thru JP Morgan Chase, or perhaps a line of credit. The last one perhaps put the value of the park at 885 million. If that is true, it means JP morgan has a lien out against the park for the line of credit, should KI fall to pay its loan back in a timely manor, JP morgan claims lein rights up to the value of the loan. All a guess based upon the lein language, not sure why else Chase would have a lien out against KI other than as collatoral against a line of credit KI has thru the bank.

Parking lot gates open at 8:30...no pictures?

Maybe because no one from this site is there yet.....or they are in the process of posting pictures....using the mobile version KI Central isn't the best.

Maybe because no one from this site is there yet.....or they are in the process of posting pictures....using a mobile KI Central isn't the best.

Which is surprising because of the amount of people implying they'd do anything to see if the rumored track/support arrival was true.

• Like 1

Maybe because no one from this site is there yet.....or they are in the process of posting pictures....using a mobile KI Central isn't the best.

Which is surprising because of the amount of people implying they'd do anything to see if the rumored track/support arrival was true.

Maybe the park has some sort of barricade set up that you can't see from the parking lot (which would probably be unlikely)? Just a random guess.

Ok everyone, about my Scooby Doo Camp Scare post, i just thought that some parts of the movie are like some of the teaser signs or objects at the construction sight, I wasnt saying the whole movie has relevance, just some parts in the beginning.

You are correct!!! Funny how it fits the theme! :D

• Like 1

On the tunnel talk, here's what I could think would be feasible and why it's only partly being built now. If there were to be a tunnel under the walkway obviously they would likely build a trench . Considering this would disrupt a substantial area of the park this section could be saved for later. Get all the work done behind the fence during the regular season then either during haunt or after begin on expanding it further into the water tower site. Then perhaps when their finished behind the fence area it would be ready to start on the intrusion. Wishful thinking perhaps but plausible.

I've thought along those lines and a tunnel coming out in the old water tower location would be cool. Problem is there are footers going in that direction now. If it were going to be a tunnel, those footers would have to be underground not at or above ground level. They would have nothing over there now, or be digging a trench in that direction and laying out the bottom of the trench with concrete and/or footers.

Actually, when you are at ground level with the footers, they dead end right into the Ice Scream Zone building....therefore.....is the Ice Scream Zone coming down later for the coaster???

• Like 1