Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I know this is from a Cedar Point employee, but does anyone think Cedar Point would every announce something from a sister park?

No. It seems that CP's past CIJ presents have been discounts on passes and other stuff.

I have never seen so many members on this site at this time of day.

All it takes is one person to say they saw something (even if they are lying).

Oh, okay. I'm new to the industry.

I know this is from a Cedar Point employee, but does anyone think Cedar Point would every announce something from a sister park?

No. It seems that CP's past CIJ presents have been discounts on passes and other stuff.

I wasn't trying to sound mean...if I did, sorry. :unsure:

I wasn't trying to sound mean...if I did, sorry. :unsure:

Not at all. It's cool.

• Like 2

https://twitter.com/TonyClarkCP/status/359671868342534145

I know this is from a Cedar Point employee, but does anyone think Cedar Point would every announce something from a sister park? Or could they be announcing their own new attraction?

Last year Cedar Point sold a limited amount of entry tickets for $25. Anyone needing tickets might want to keep an eye on their twitter/facebook pages for info being released tomorrow about their Christmas in July "present"!

Hmm.. So I just came back from Kings Island, I didn't get any pictures *facepalm*, but there is actually something there! There were supports of green color and they're just sitting there on the blocked off section of the parking lot.. But then I woke up.. Okay I didn't even have this dream, I'll admit.

• Like 3

I am at Kings Island right now on top of the Eiffel Tower. There is no track here. Repeat: there is no track here. A small section of the northeast parking lot has been closed off by cones, but there are no flatbed trucks there. There are some green tubes sitting back near the restrooms, though I doubt they are supports.

Nothing to see here, really.

• Like 12

What if there really was a delivery last night? It could have been purposely planned to arrive in the middle of the night, knowing that there would be no guests there to witness it, and it would be too dark for any entusiast to see anything. I think there definitely was something going on last night, but that whatever was going on was completed before the sun came up. Oh well, time to keep on decoding and speculating.

• Like 3

I am at Kings Island right now on top of the Eiffel Tower. There is no track here. Repeat: there is no track here. A small section of the northeast parking lot has been closed off by cones, but there are no flatbed trucks there. There are some green tubes sitting back near the restrooms, though I doubt they are supports.

Nothing to see here, really.

Green tubes being mistaken for supports?.... I think someone just wanted to say that they were the first one to see supports....

Down in Action Zone right now, can confirm that those are tubes of PVC pipe, up close they in no way resemble supports. The only somewhat interesting thing going on is Don standing in the site talking with a bunch of people, and I don't really care to try to eavesdrop or anything, considering its probably irrelevant out of context.

• Like 8