Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Down in Action Zone right now, can confirm that those are tubes of PVC pipe, up close they in no way resemble supports. The only somewhat interesting thing going on is Don standing in the site talking with a bunch of people, and I don't really care to try to eavesdrop or anything, considering its probably irrelevant out of context.

Since you happened to see this PVC pipe....Did you take any pictures of it?....

Note for parking lot area fenced off. Is this the same area I reported on 19JUL? There was an area over by the RV/Big bus area that had two little pavillion thingies (white tent things) next to it.

Pics of area please too, even if it's nothing special, at least show us what you're talking about? :P

That's the preferred parking area. Its always been fenced off.

Theres a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something is indeed at the construction site. Or they put something in storage.

Could have been the taco bell you had last night :)

Honestly, there may or may not have been anything of signifigance there last night. Don's tweet may have simply been to tweak KICentral after seeing what was posted last night. Seeing how many people enjoy whatever construction pictures are up, it leaves a pretty wide moat for Don to say that he's heading up to take some pictures that KICentral would love (or whatever the wording was)

• Like 1

I just got back from the park, I didn't take any pictures while I was there because honestly, there is nothing new there to see. The PVC pipe is just sitting there. The coned-off area of the park has nothing in it. There were no storage containers on site or in the typical holding area behind Firehawk. There was nothing but a lot of dirt and a lot of footers.

To be honest, I'm pretty bummed I had to go to the park to confirm this. It doesn't surprise me that no one else was willing to, but I couldn't stand to watch everyone freak out like they were. If you guys were truly expecting track to be there and were truly disappointed when there wasn't any, then you proved HTCO's point. Not saying what he did was okay, because it wasn't, but everyone would benefit from chilling out a bit. Track will come eventually, it will go vertical eventually, just be patient. All I would really like right now is an announcement date, if that's too much to ask for.

• Like 4

Note for parking lot area fenced off. Is this the same area I reported on 19JUL? There was an area over by the RV/Big bus area that had two little pavillion thingies (white tent things) next to it?

Pics of area please too, even if it's nothing special, at least show us what you're talking about? :P

I was there Sat and Sun...yes an area was coned off in the parking lot before row 15, north. It had tents, dumpsters, port-o-potties and chalk drawings everywhere....my guess is that this was part of KI FOR THE CURE events.

I really hope Don isn't play head games with us. I just want to know what is going on already.

If he didn't play head games, we all wouldn't be hepped to go to the park right now.

What's his job?

Getting people to the park.

(And "Head Games" is yet another top forty oldies radio reference.)

• Like 2

Ok guys. Im getting angry at you guys giggling in a corner saying its obvious. Nobody believes you if your just saying that. So either tell us like a normal human or stop trying to get attention.

Im not trying to be rude, but come on....

Its like it was election night and Anderson Cooper was like "heheh I know whos the president but you guys have to go up to D.C and find out!"

• Like 8

I think I'm going to have to "unfollow" this thread. I leave for a few minutes at a time and my inbox gets slammed! I come back and I've got a butt load of e-mails to have to skim through. I'm not getting any work done lol.

• Like 2

Ok, so when the really telling, "smoking gun" evidence that reveals exactly what this project is going to be is spotted, which one of the KIC posters is going to be FIRST with the news, and get all the glory for beating DH to the punch? :wacko: ...and how fast will the adrenaline die down after that? ...and what if this thing is a Ferris wheel? lol

• Like 2