Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Someone needs to get to the park ASAP and take some pictures. Trust me.

I'm kind of bored tonight. Lets see how many people I can get to go insane . This is going to be fun to watch. Oh I need my popcorn. I think it worked pretty well don't you.

• Like 1

I look at it this way...I'll decode if we get info or pics, ect. with developments. However, all of this talk of, ZOMG, this, and WTF that...no...Concrete evidence, bigger developments than holes in the ground in already developed and known areas, and more proof of what we're looking for waiting.

Saying you know stuff & this & that, whatever, I don't care. Until I see proof or factual evidence & logic to backup that claim, it's a whatever and will be ignored.

So unless you feel like you want to contribute and have information to share, shutup and watch like the rest of the guests on this forum without accounts, as you're doing nothing but adding more pages and posts to a 250 page thread that hasn't gotten anywhere since 2100 last night...

/endrant

• Like 2

The good thing is the next time this happens it will probably be true. We can't be far away from this stuff actually showing up at the park.

September/ Octoberish... I believe the concrete crew and the assembly crew would be two different companies...and the footers would need to be poured and completed before the assembly crew would begin the assembly. SOOOOO, we have lots of footers left to pour (and 90 days to cure each).

Sorry guys, I'm reporting this from the top of Eiffel Tower and I see it too. I cant post what I see, you have to sign a waiver up here not to tell. It is very top secret, bring your drivers license,social,and a major credit card if you want to know. Once again, I wish I could spill the beans but I just cant.

• Like 12

Sorry guys, I'm reporting this from the top of Eiffel Tower and I see it too. I cant post what I see, you have to sign a waiver up here not to tell. It is very top secret, bring your drivers license,social,and a major credit card if you want to know. Once again, I wish I could spill the beans but I just cant.

hope you've got your poncho on.

^ Really that's what made you call bull?

Alright people this is insane. My time is way to valuable to sift through the almost 15-20 pages I missed since last night. So if someone wants to fill me in they may do so, if not I will continue breathing.

Summary: HTCO posted shortly before midnight last night that there was something interesting to see, and the thread exploded. He refused to say what. Around the same time, the Save SOB Facebook page reported green coaster supports in the construction area, but there were no photos. This morning, it was determined that the green "supports" were actually nothing more than PVC pipe. And we have yet to figure out what HTCO was talking about. At least one other user (maybe more; I haven't been counting) has reported that they saw what HTCO was allegedly referring to, but claims that he too is unable to say what it is because he had to sign a waiver (which the proper term would be an NDA). Complicating matters, this morning Don tweeted, "Heading out into the park to get some early morning photos that @KICentral would love to see!"

At this point, either Don is trolling us with the NDAs, or HTCO is leading several established users in a group troll and Don is playing along. Either way, it stinks in here.

• Like 4

^ Really that's what made you call bull?

Alright people this is insane. My time is way to valuable to sift through the almost 15-20 pages I missed since last night. So if someone wants to fill me in they may do so, if not I will continue breathing.

Summary: HTCO posted shortly before midnight last night that there was something interesting to see, and the thread exploded. He refused to say what. Around the same time, the Save SOB Facebook page reported green coaster supports in the construction area, but there were no photos. This morning, it was determined that the green "supports" were actually nothing more than PVC pipe. And we have yet to figure out what HTCO was talking about. At least one other user (maybe more; I haven't been counting) has reported that they saw what HTCO was allegedly referring to, but claims that he too is unable to say what it is because he had to sign a waiver (which the proper term would be an NDA). Complicating matters, this morning Don tweeted, "Heading out into the park to get some early morning photos that @KICentral would love to see!"

At this point, either Don is trolling us with the NDAs, or HTCO is leading several established users in a group troll and Don is playing along. Either way, it stinks in here.

Thanks for the cliffs notes.

• Like 3

I'd be at the park now if I lived closer and could afford it. Unfortunately, I live 40 minutes and 35 miles away, which means that each round trip costs me nearly $10 in gas, and I'm almost out of money for the month. So I won't be able to make it back down to KI until August.

You have to sign a waiver to see something from the Eiffel Tower? Ok, I gotta see this in person. I don't get it. This is just so confusing.

I don't believe this for 2 seconds. I don't know if they could really make everyone sign a NDA just because they might see something when they're at the top of the Eiffel Tower. I think all that is nonsense!

• Like 3

At least that's what Jr for Birdy claims:

Are people really that desperate for information that they're willing to believe the park would ask for credit card or social security info before looking out from ET? Jeez...

Edit: Beaten by Bennett. Curse you, slow forums!

• Like 1