Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Sorry guys, I'm reporting this from the top of Eiffel Tower and I see it too. I cant post what I see, you have to sign a waiver up here not to tell. It is very top secret, bring your drivers license,social,and a major credit card if you want to know. Once again, I wish I could spill the beans but I just cant.

No one understands a joke here.

I'm almost 92.5% sure that this is a joke.

• Like 7

Now a lot of us are going to be weary to believe people now. I know I am. Lately I've been seeing a few semis heading west on 70 and had boxes that I believe said Intamin AG on them. You don't have to believe me, but once I realized what the boxes said it was too late to take a picture.

• Like 3

Now a lot of us are going to be weary to believe people now. I know I am. Lately I've been seeing a few semis heading west on 70 and had boxes that I believe said Intamin AG on them. You don't have to believe me, but once I realized what the boxes said it was too late to take a picture.

Were they green?

• Like 2

Lmao, what the heck is going on down there? I'm at CP and I stop for five minutes and end up reading 10 pages I'm returning tonight.I was going to rest a day before returning to work, but instead. I'm going to KI I'm not going to try to get a rise out of anyone. It's just not right. Dry your eyes and bottle your anger. Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

• Like 3

The second time I've seen them they looked green and I saw them around Dayton on 70 that day but the first time it didnt look green it looked blue that time I saw it on 71 near Wilmington.

If they were in Dayton on 70, they would not be going to King's Island. If they were coming from the East, they would have gone down 71. From the west they would have taken 74. From the North they would have came down 75. Theres not a scenario that puts something big like that bound for King's Island on 70 in Dayton.

Sorry if I was mis-leading earlier with that post, I was just joking around,

I didn't claim to have seen anything in particular and didn't mean to cause

a ruckus. You guys can't take a small joke? I wasn't serious at all.... On the

other hand, HTCO has been quite ridiculous along with Jr...... So sorry If I

was misleadin at all.

-BEASTunchained

• Like 1

It may have been going somewhere else. Or I may have just wanted myself to believe it said Intamin AG. I figured i would tell you guys to sort it out. I don't know many parks getting rides so I figured it was going to Kings Island. Thanks for clearing it up.

Jr 4 Birdy was only making a funny. I don't suspect he even intended for you guys to take it seriously.

HTCO on the other hand, went out of his way to get everyone worked up.

Lastly Don seemed to go along with the hoax.

Should we ban KingsIslandPR from the site?

This seems to be a multi party hoax to me. Or an awful coincidence that theres a facebook post about green supports followed by HTCO's post. The real question is, was Don behind it in any way? If not, it's just stupid trolls playing games. It happens on message boards all the time. If Don was somehow behind it, I would call it a questionable decision at best. I'm fine with the cryptic tweets and all that. Thats good fun and gets people excited and talking. But this deal where someone is saying theres something there and I can't talk about it and you need to get to the park tomorrow and see yourself is shortsighted. Obviously this got people worked up and upset, and some people apparently drove by there in the middle of the night. Think those people would be happy to find that an employee of a major company pranked them? Think that might cost KI some money in the long run? Same for the people who went to the park first thing this morning. What if someone drove up there last night and decided to walk into the parking lot to see what was supposedly in the north lot? Think security would have found that funny? If this was just a prank by some idiots online, so be it. Live and learn. If they were put up to it.....

• Like 1

The past 20 pages in this thread remind me of the AIM chat the night before the DB announcement because the countdown clock reached 0 at like 2 am and then nothing happened lol

Some of y'all need to step away from the board and go breathe and take a nap, or something to calm you down.

• Like 6

Hey everyone. Been a long time since I've posted. But I've been around lurking. I have read this thread from beginning to present. All I want to say is WOW! So much crap. And flat beds carry more then track. I agree it's most likely a drainage system for the new area! And that I'm looking into it as a invert and the track color to be yellow, due to the painting of Invertigo! They stated we are painting this for a future attraction. So to not confuse the two it would make since the new one invert be yellow! Two inverts in the same area same color would look weird. Just my two cents.

Well from the eye of the perspective and newer members, **** like that certainly makes the KICentral community look like a bunch of assholes. A few jokes and teases, okay. But last night went way too far to the point where members could have actually went driving out of their way late at night and early in the morning to get a look. And while the reaction is divided among the community, it only takes one person to affect the image of the community. And I've discovered today that this is a community I do not want to be a part of.

Bye.

• Like 5

Hey everyone. Been a long time since I've posted. But I've been around lurking. I have read this thread from beginning to present. All I want to say is WOW! So much crap. And flat beds carry more then track. I agree it's most likely a drainage system for the new area! And that I'm looking into it as a invert and the track color to be yellow, due to the painting of Invertigo! They stated we are painting this for a future attraction. So to not confuse the two it would make since the new one invert be yellow! Two inverts in the same area same color would look weird. Just my two cents.

Unless ones on the way out....

Unless ones on the way out....

I don't see Invertigo going anywhere. It's a great ride with a vintage feel. Boomerang coasters are great for parks