Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Via MDMC01

(Snip)

I was just wondering what dinosaur of a camera took this picture.

Please for the love of GOD, if you want to share a picture make sure people can make out what is in it. At least these were not as bad as http://www.flickr.com/photos/95776358@N02/9353295890/ :blink:

It was probably taken with MDMC01's non-smartphone camera. He wanted me to post them here, since no one else had posted any after last night's hysteria.

• Like 1

Via MDMC01

[images removed to save room]

Please for the love of GOD, if you want to share a picture make sure people can make out what is in it. At least these were not as bad as http://www.flickr.com/photos/95776358@N02/9353295890/ :blink:

I am so very sorry that today's pictures of the dirt and concrete in Action Zone did not meet your impeccable quality standards. MDMC01 should feel ashamed for contributing actual content in the midst of all the bull**** in the last 24 hours. I truly look forward to your next, high quality, photo update here.

• Like 11

Alright. I may just have something to make the day. Just met a shady guy outside the park by great wolf lodge with a doo-rag. Named Bran Shea. Had plans on paper he obtained for warren county.; had a Warren county public service badge to identify his story. Smoker. Faint air of liquor. Cool dude.

Said he hid the actual blueprints for the new coaster inside the Flight of Fear. Rambled about the DOD and fleeing the area. Seemed legit.

• Like 1

Geez HTCO, you got everyone all excited and a few people actually drove down there to see if there was anything there in the middle of the night. What if they were in a wreck? Somebody could have gotten hurt!

Mer, who can't decide how he feels about all of this.

Sorry for double post, but I don't know how to edit quotes in.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Really? Really now? Did HTCO TELL THEM, DIRECTLY, to drive down the park in the middle of the night? If they drove down themselves they drove down. (stupid really but whatever). Stop blaming HTCO for this. YOU ALL are the ones that got fired up.

• Like 7

I agree some of us need to calm down. We got rallied up for nothing but for something I'm sure. HTCO probably knows about the new coaster but can't tell or he will be fired. I think he just wanted to rally us up. Oh and can you guys stop using profanity(Yes I know its censored but still.)

• Like 2

I have a few pictures of the coned off area in the parking lot. This thread is out of control, so I'm not sure if any info was supplied on the area. It's two small areas, one with a generator, and the other with two portable water containers. Doesn't seem like it's 100% related to the mystery ride.

I'm working from my ipad. I can't figure out how to upload the pics....

• Like 1

Someone needs to get to the park ASAP and take some pictures. Trust me.

your right he didnt tell anybody to get there in middle of night.

Why would anyone do that?

As my mother used to say, if so and so told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it?

Point was thay it was said that he didnt tell anybody to drive to see it, which he did. Why would anyone do that I dont know, I was at home. There was alot of people on here beggin or looking for someone close to take pics. Anyways i'm done talking about the new coaster or even agrueing about it. I cant ride it untill they build it anyways. ps if i was tied to a bungie yes i would jump off that bridge lol

Via MDMC01

(Snip)

It was probably taken with MDMC01's non-smartphone camera. He wanted me to post them here, since no one else had posted any after last night's hysteria.

Yes, it was taken with the camera on my phone (which is not a smartphone, but a Juke). I apologize that it's not better quality. I do know that some of my pictures turn out better than others.

And also, on another note, I also thought these green circular tubes were supports (I even noticed that Invertigo and Firehawk had similar supports) but from what I'm gathering from reading this thread, it turns out they were just PVC pipes.

Ok so I say something about the stuff I saw on the interstate just wanting to get it cleared up and then I say something about the warehouse looking thing wondering what it was and I get stuff said too? I'm sorry that I even posted that now, I never said that I knew it was track, I simply said what I thought i saw. It's hard to read a box going about 75 and it was turning to dusk when I saw it so it was hard to tell what it was. The point is I was only wondering if you guys knew about the semi (which got cleared up, thank you) and the warehouse which now I know what it is. I joined this site because I love rollercoasters and Kings Island just as much as you guys do. I've been riding coasters and going to Kings Island since I was 3. I figured when I posted that stuff I was posting them as questions, now I know I have to be more clear on my questions.

• Like 14

I guess I'm twisted but I really think it's kind of funny how worked up everybody got. It's not hilarious, but definitely humorous.

I did indeed drive by last night but it's literally less than five minutes out of the way. Had it been any more there is no way I would have driven over there based off of unconfirmed rumors.

• Like 3

So this is my first post. We headed out this morning in hopes of perhaps seeing something interesting. We got to the top of the Eiffel Tower and had to come right back down due to lightning. We tried again later and got a few pictures, but nothing out of the ordinary. Got some of the buildings back that way as it was hard to tell what things were with how bright it was, so I'll spare you those pictures.

IRrux1L.jpg

Concrete truck pouring more footers presumabably.

09bJLNb.jpg

Pouring those nice footers

J9OiNSM.jpg

dN43Ewu.jpg

Obligatory owl and no camping picture

YQ25yYD.jpg

Today marked the first day we had actually seen them working, though to be fair, we usually go in the evenings.

SpAwuVs.jpg

This flatbed was the only interesting thing we saw that could have held something worthwhile.

ytEUxpO.jpg

Here you can see some of those green pipes talked about earlier.

Na6VdL8.jpg

And our final picture of the day of the area that seems at all related.

Left out a couple pictures I didn't realize didn't hold any information until getting back here (the greenhouses, old trams or whatever, etc.) Though nothing too new, still looking forward to seeing this thing come together!

• Like 12

I believe this thread has just taken the lead as longest work of fiction I have ever read..

You obviously weren't here to camp out and wait for Diamondback. ;)

RIP Trailer Tower.. you are dearly missed by a handful.

• Like 1