Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I wasn't impressed with the wing rider that I rode. I thought it was slow and drawn out

And which one might that have been?

Don't waste your time. He doesn't answer the questions. He's like a troll. Just repeats the same emotionless bland crap-posts over and over again.

Number of bolts has everything to do with stress on the base of the support, not what manufacturer it is. Round vs Rectangular vs square footings is a moot argument too... manufacturers use many variety of shapes for their footings.

The only clue found with footers often lies in the cut-outs on the tops. Intamin and B&M use different "insert" shapes at the base of their supports. B&M requires a diamond/oval shape cut-out at the tops of their footings. The footings being poured for 2014 have diamond-shaped/oval cut outs.

As far as the "limited space", the park is still open. And if the coaster will extend over the midways or other attractions - footings will likely not be poured until daily operations end. This project is not necessarily limited to the space that is currently cleared.

Provided the coaster is a B&M, the dis-concerting issue is the fact that the Batavia plant does not have supports or track stored outside. However, with a later announce, one could suspect the construction of track and supports isn't pressing. Also, if the plant is finishing up a previously contracted job for another park - KI's track and supports may be next up.

Logic in this thread?!? What is this sorcery?

• Like 9

X blows away every b&M built from the time it was built till now.

im a huge intanim fan but your ignorance towards other coaster manufactures is starting to show. B&m make very reliable coasters that are not as thrilling as an intanim coaster but at least its reliable , i went to Cedar Point last week and top thrill broke down both times i got in line for it and the maverick broke down as well when I was in line for it... As for the b&m coasters there they were all operating.
  • Like 4

Cause it was made by boring and mediocre. I hear the coasters blow now from them cause mr. stengel retired and they are afraid to take any risks.

X blows away every b&M built from the time it was built till now.

It's amazing how many posts you've racked up by doing nothing more than ragging on B&M. For as much as you apparently detest them, you'll probably still be riding the new coaster next year at KI.

• Like 3

Um, yeah it is bro. I like your avatar with the intamin.

Why can't you accept the fact that the majority of people like B&M's just as much as they like Intamins?

Being a great coaster and being reliable are two different things. Being reliable does not equal a great coaster.

And being unreliable also does not equal a great coaster.

Um, yeah it is bro. I like your avatar with the intamin.

You obviously haven't ridden X2 in a while, and you're lucky for it. My top 5 is all Intamin. I LOVE Intamin, but you can't say B&M is the worst or anything either, they've definitely made some decent coasters recently. The first drop on Leviathan is one of the most beautiful drops I've ever seen.

One person's talking about X Flight, one other person is talking about X at SFMM. I give up.

YoungStud is talking about X2 and flightoffear1996 was talking about X-Flight. You quoted flightoffear1996.

Everyones gonna be so mad when this is just a new campground lodge building and light post. Lol

Oh yeah remember when I said an announcement would be in August. Expect an announcement announcement soon.

And I think Don really likes snickers. Maybe a clues in the vending machines on a Snickers bar.

And any statement by Mr. Ouimet will be severely thought out, if he were to make a reference of a new coaster, that could be a forward looking statement which would need a safe harbor disclaimer to protect the company from possible lawsuits if said investment was not completed. Thus why they are so vague!

• Like 3