Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

Where is Vortex Fan when you need him to clear all this up

Apparently still on a bumpy road.

Am I being confused with Vortex lover? D: Oh dear...

Well shut my mouth.

Ooooops.....sorry.

• Like 1

Well it pretty obvious because what is says on the fence at ki in Action Zone by delourim and Cedar Fair just bought rights for the name Banshee

I know I skipped a lot but I just have to respond to this. Sir, please learn to spell and write. You obviously have not been reading this thread. Do you think we don't know about the signs? Trademark name? Screamscape as stated before gets most of its information right here and if you actually paid any attention to anything you would know that the CEO of Cedar Fair has clearly stated that no park will be getting a wing coaster anytime soon. I am sorry but you have utterly made me ****ed. It is as if you think you know more and you tell us we are wrong even though we have been on this case for quite sometime now. Please read before you post foolish things, and again learn to spell and write. You sound very uneducated.

• Like 1

Where is Vortex Fan when you need him to clear all this up

Apparently still on a bumpy road.

Am I being confused with Vortex lover? D: Oh dear...

Well shut my mouth.

Ooooops.....sorry.

That's okay, I only cried a little.

• Like 7

Well it pretty obvious because what is says on the fence at ki in Action Zone by delourim and Cedar Fair just bought rights for the name Banshee

I know I skipped a lot but I just have to respond to this. Sir, please learn to spell and write. You obviously have not been reading this thread. Do you think we don't know about the signs? Trademark name? Screamscape as stated before gets most of its information right here and if you actually paid any attention to anything you would know that the CEO of Cedar Fair has clearly stated that no park will be getting a wing coaster anytime soon. I am sorry but you have utterly made me ****ed. It is as if you think you know more and you tell us we are wrong even though we have been on this case for quite sometime now. Please read before you post foolish things, and again learn to spell and write. You sound very uneducated.

Calm down. He/she makes posts while on a bumpy road.

• Like 9

recently got big into researching this. Today i went to the park and it wasn't to crowded for the summer time but I didn't get the chance to go to Action Zone because i was with people who had to leave early. When I was going up the hill of diamond back i didn't think any to look till the top so i just got a quick gimps. I am thinking that by tomorrow morning they might have a sign, a model, or just the track piece laying out. BUT it could all just be something for the haunt or something like that and he tweeted that out just to mess with us. Who knows other than don what is being put in. I'm just saying my opinions.

• Like 2

recently got big into researching this. Today i went to the park and it wasn't to crowded for the summer time but I didn't get the chance to go to Action Zone because i was with people who had to leave early. When I was going up the hill of diamond back i didn't think any to look till the top so i just got a quick gimps. I am thinking that by tomorrow morning they might have a sign, a model, or just the track piece laying out. BUT it could all just be something for the haunt or something like that and he tweeted that out just to mess with us. Who knows other than don what is being put in. I'm just saying my opinions.

Welcome to KIC!

• Like 1

Welcome to KIC!

Leave.

Leave while you can.

Just kidding...welcome.

• Like 7

Welcome to KIC! Hopefully your a lot better at this forum stuff than Vortex lover. I'm sure you've read by now, he's on a bumpy road.

recently got big into researching this. Today i went to the park and it wasn't to crowded for the summer time but I didn't get the chance to go to Action Zone because i was with people who had to leave early. When I was going up the hill of diamond back i didn't think any to look till the top so i just got a quick gimps. I am thinking that by tomorrow morning they might have a sign, a model, or just the track piece laying out. BUT it could all just be something for the haunt or something like that and he tweeted that out just to mess with us. Who knows other than don what is being put in. I'm just saying my opinions

I wonder if what everyone will see tomorrow is the arts and crafts Don mentioned the other night...

recently got big into researching this. Today i went to the park and it wasn't to crowded for the summer time but I didn't get the chance to go to Action Zone because i was with people who had to leave early. When I was going up the hill of diamond back i didn't think any to look till the top so i just got a quick gimps. I am thinking that by tomorrow morning they might have a sign, a model, or just the track piece laying out. BUT it could all just be something for the haunt or something like that and he tweeted that out just to mess with us. Who knows other than don what is being put in. I'm just saying my opinions

I wonder if what everyone will see tomorrow is the arts and crafts Don mentioned the other night...

Maybe he was saying arts and crafts leading to a model of the ride or maybe the design of the rides sign.

Tried typing in Banshee.com

this is what showed.

It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

I wonder if that means Kings Island has the domain but hasnt added the content yet?

Its a stretch but its all i can come up with for the decoding thread right now...

maybe they will show off a prototype or the actual cars to make us all even more suspicious... maybe it is a new design...

EDIT: I don't know why the quote didn't work but here it is in non fancy form

locostitch, on 30 Jul 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:snapback.png

If the announcement is tomorrow I told you so

If the announcement comes tomorrow and track is visible then i told you all so as well. My original prediction was delivery tonight and announcement tomorrow

Edited by diamonbackandbeastlover

Tried typing in Banshee.com

this is what showed.

It works!

This is the default web page for this server.

The web server software is running but no content has been added, yet.

I wonder if that means Kings Island has the domain but hasnt added the content yet?

Its a stretch but its all i can come up with for the decoding thread right now...

This is possible but type any other ride name i have tried: thebeast.com (and beast.com) WindSeeker.com and Vortex.com and non came up with anything so i think it is just a coincidence that it happened to have nothing on the page.