Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

I like his feed a bit, it gets little information here and there...Tony has the perfect Twitter account...however instead of "hey we're doing tweetups, hey tweetup at 2, hey tweetup in 10 min." I wish he was just like "tweetup right hurr, get hurr right meow." Better chances for everyone to win prizes instead of getting hounded and over in two minutes

During my power nap today (during my off day), I dreamed a person at the park was saying, "Did you hear the news that the park said they are building a 500 foot monstrosity of a coaster near Coney Mall?"

A 500 foot inverted wing coaster, themed of apples, The Steve Miller Band, corn, and owls. :rolleyes:

Edit : some putz will think I'm serious.

• Like 1

During my power nap today (during my off day), I dreamed a person at the park was saying, "Did you hear the news that the park said they are building a 500 foot monstrosity of a coaster near Coney Mall?"

A 500 foot inverted wing coaster, themed of apples, The Steve Miller Band, corn, and owls. :rolleyes:

You mean thats not what were getting?! Darn it!! You had my hopes up! :)

I CANT wait it sounds so cool(I'm joking)

Nothin' like a good diversion! Don has got to be having fun with freaking out so many people each time he tweets something! I still believe we should continue taking his advice, like so many have said before, and patiently wait. I'm sure it's going to be worth it! Good things are coming KI's way!

I had a dream about this last night, and it kinda went like this:

Good things are coming...

• Like 1

I would think that after somebody trespassed, that there would be no tweets or anything to encorage anybody trying to find out. I mean everybody was so excited thinking that today was the day...again. Last time it was the day is when somebody broke the law. .

• Like 3

Speaking of Blimps, I saw a Direct TV blimp South East of Kings Island today.

14j3l7m.jpg

3477mg7.jpg

2i1gxhw.jpg

2drxtuv.jpg

So, like I said.. nothing to have been seen.
I did, however forget or just didn't know about a footing next to the remaining King Cobra ones, so I snapped a pic of that as well, as you can see above.

To those passing judgment onto people that are getting their hopes up. Who are you to judge them? They will not make a difference. Most that ended up at the park today had already been planning to go, if you read the forum. There wasn't a craze of excitement, if you ask me.

• Like 3

I would like a straight steeper drop, not much straight track, and a more intense ride. Thats all I am hoping for at this point.

Edit: Also 8 row trains, the rear row will be more intense the further back.

Please not a drop like great bear!

f4b0e9o1qg0031v9et2lss.jpg

What's the name of this beaut??

I would like a straight steeper drop, not much straight track, and a more intense ride. Thats all I am hoping for at this point.

Great Bear at Hershey Park. I've heard very differing views on the ride, some people like it others hate it.

That looks very fun to me.

Same here. A little short for my liking, but fun, nonetheless.

Same here. A little short for my liking, but fun, nonetheless.

Reminds me a little of T2.

@Diamondbackandbeastlover I would venture to guess the "new items that arrived last night" and "can be found for those who know where to look for it" was referring to the apples, other fruits and salads available at the KI Marketplace he talked about in a later post.