Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

We're probably going to reach 9,000 posts tonight. That's 2,000 posts in the last eight and a half days, which doesn't even count the posts in the now-locked temporary thread. I predict we'll reach 14,000 easily by the end of August if we don't have the announcement by then.

• Like 1

This site is a lot more popular.  With all this build up to this new ride if its like "Patriot" as one poster said it will be a PR nightmare IMO.  The more you hype something the more the let down is.  I am already let down :lol:

Is Kings Island hyping it up or are we?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 10

Hey guys I found a picture that might be the logo for the new ride

ygegadu9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

That's a logo for a metal band called Banshee. I've seen it before.

Actually, it's the logo to one of Netherworld's (based in Atlanta, GA) haunted attractions called Banshee:

http://www.fearworld.com/haunts.php

I was waiting for someone to bring this up as someone on here has said logo as their profile picture.

That would be me! ;)

• Like 1

I'm disappointed that the Apple teasers weren't coaster related... I really wanted a coaster that cost three times as much as the others, but is very reliable despite really only doing one thing particularly well and is really popular among the people who don't know any better...

Oh, wait, we already have Diamondback... Carry on then.

• Like 3

^ It really is crazy. I wonder how long the construction thread will be?

It'll slow down. Speculation gets people all excited. Yeah there may be tons of pages, and yeah plenty of it is off topic, but that happens sometimes. It'll die down, and KIC will end up with plenty of new member that bring positive things to the mix. KI will end up with plenty of extra excited fans that weren't all that interested prior to the construction waiting to ride it on opening day. Things might be crazy now, but it's all for the greater good.

Jack, whose grammar sucks.

• Like 1

Pointbuzz has it's busy moments. During park announcements, events, cosstermania, and when employees start getting hired you'll see it thrive. However other than that it is truly a small message board.

Some people on there especialky the one I'm currently debating with just drive me up the wall...that place has people that feel like they should he so entitled and get everything perfect and the way they want it...crap annoys the hell out of me

• Like 3

I got me a king size peanut butter Snickers at Speedway...

I have a feeling the Banshee is just a diversion, it only cost $275 to file a trademark, and attorney fees, but FUN has corporate attorneys so its just the filing fee. The official name trade mark will likely be filed on the announcement day, so it will not leak.

Or FUN is going to pull out 20 year old artwork and clear out some warehouse space that Banshee recalled items have been sitting in.

I honestly don't enjoy Dons tweets. Many of them are just filler with news that just pertains to the enthusiasts of the park, not the general public and it is the public eye that need persuading to go to the park... not the people like us who go regardless. Besides, as of late, his tweets have been nothing but unnecessary diversions, and I personally don't like subscribing to a parks twitter that fills my feed with useless updates.

Talk about whats going on at the park, what rides are maybe closed due to weather, or special events occurring that day. Cedar Point does a great job with their twitter.

But to be fair, Dons twitter is more on topic than KIC's forums.

I couldn't agree more, I deleted him off my twitter!

Ride Warriors..Not just a coaster rider, but a way of life!

• Like 1