Starting to Decode 2014

BoddaH1994

hmm maybe Kings Island is trying to have a safe run and have more up time than downtime with their rides because the last ride other than Vortex getting stuck on the chain i had an issue on was the second launching mechanism on back lot stunt coaster didnt work when it was supposed to but we were stopped for about a minute. I think being safe is Kings Islands route. I havn't heard of many Kings Island accidents in a long time.

It's likely a good idea for CF to have a reliable park 4 hours from downtime ridden CP

• Like 1

Replacing the momentous SoB and having construction going on for months now, yes I would say that is hype along wiith the tweets.

YoungStud, you're disappointment is your own fault. You hyped it up in your own mind. It seems you want a 350' Intamin giga that goes 98mph with sharp turns and ejector airtime, which in and of itself is fine, if that's what you want. I think anything less than that is going to be a disappointment to you. A lot of people seem to hype it up in their minds, and that's what causes the letdown when they see it's not what they envisioned in their heads. But KI hasn't done anything to hype this up to be anything more than what it is.....and they haven't even told us what it is yet. So any and all speculation by anyone at KIC is based on their own fantasies and interpretations. The hype is not fed by KI at all.

Is that asking to much?

Is what asking too much?

As I guessed, last nights tweet was not related to Project 2014. Here are some pics anyway.pygu5ume.jpg

If the dual, long rectangular supports close to the midway are indeed the beginning of a lift hill, I think we may be seeing a second lift hill....

Did someone say something about a Bat?

• Like 2

An Intamin Hyper woodie was my original want for the new construction. Have you rode one Young Stud? If so how was it?

76 degree drop/ bout the same as Leviathan/Diamondback. Smooth as glass, insane ejector air, quick left and right transitions like maverick as well. The most comfortable wooden coaster trains I have ever ridden.

El_Toro_test_seat_restraints.jpg

• Like 2

Just look at the track design..Intamin is futuristic looking and crisp, B&M's looks like everyone elses. There is no comparison between Intamin and B&M, and Intamin's reliability issues are overblown.

i don't think intanims reliability issues are overblown last time i was at Cedar Point maverick and top thrill were having issues. Good thing millenium was open as always best coaster in the park and world in my opinion.

Just look at the track design..Intamin is futuristic looking and crisp, B&M's looks like everyone elses.

I think Gerstlauer is going to disagree with you on this one

Oh no you didn't just introduce a third manufacturer to this debate. :P

• Like 5

Just look at the track design..Intamin is futuristic looking and crisp, B&M's looks like everyone elses. There is no comparison between Intamin and B&M, and Intamin's reliability issues are overblown.

If Maverick is down when I get to CP in the morning, it will certainly feel like Intamins reliability issues are overblown...

el toro at great adventure. Only one in the US though bro.

Elevator lift hill like the giga's. You round a corner and the airtime almost pulls you out of the train on the drop.

Might want to check with American Eagle about that.

Just look at the track design..Intamin is futuristic looking and crisp, B&M's looks like everyone elses.  There is no comparison between Intamin and B&M, and Intamin's reliability issues are overblown.

Are you kidding? B&M coasters are 10x more sexier than Intamin. I don't know what your talking about futuristic, I just see stupid crossbars and a box or triangle... Haha

• Like 4

el toro at great adventure. Only one in the US though bro.

Elevator lift hill like the giga's. You round a corner and the airtime almost pulls you out of the train on the drop.

Might want to check with American Eagle about that.

That was built in 1981 and has ptc trains...Walter and claude must have been in on that one.

Are you kidding? B&M coasters are 10x more sexier than Intamin. I don't know what your talking about futuristic, I just see stupid crossbars and a box or triangle... Haha

B&m all i see are crossties and rails

B&m all i see are crossties and rails
Well, I certainly hope you see rails, otherwise, we would fall to our doom.
  • Like 3